Chapter 9: Don't set your heart on me...

Alloson's POV:
Today is my discharge day. I know I was suppose to be in hospital a little longer. But I need to talk to my dad. About why he wanted to shoot Theo. And what he was thinking.

While I was busy thinking I didn't hear Theo coming into the room.
"Hey you. Are you ready to go home?"
"No. I'm not going home. Or should I say not staying at home.I'm ready to face my dad."
"Are you sure about this Alli?"
"Yes. Let's go before I go mad in this hospital!"
"Sure. Let me take your bag."
___________________________________

When we got to my house, I put on other clothes. Not too casual and not too formal. I decided to put on a long-short dress.
I convinced Theo to go home while I went to see my dad.
Their house was atleast half an hour away.
When I got there my mom invited me in.

"Where's dad?"
"He's in his office. What's wrong? Why are you limping?"
"I got shot."
"Oh my... By who?"
"Dad!"
I yell out. As I walk to his office.
I came to a stand still infront of the door.
"Why'd you shoot me?"
"That bullet was meant for The... I mean... That boy."
"You know him don't you?"
"He's bad news Allison. You can get yourself killed because of him!"
"He seems harmless to me!"
"Yeah so harmless that you would take a bullet for him! You've known him for a week Allison! What were you thinking!?"
"I was thinking you would know better than to shoot one of my friends!"
"Allison you're an Argent. You don't 'hang out' with werewolves. It goes against all Argent rules!"
"I'm not a hunter, so ,I can break all the Argent's rules! You can't stop me from being friends with them!"
"I'll find a way. But for now I see you as one of them. If you want to be friends with them your no Argent. And your not my daughter!"
"Thank goodness! Because I don't want to be the daughter of a killer!"
"Get out of my house!"
"With pleasure!"
As I walk out of his office my dad yells after me
"Watch your back Allison! I'm comming! I'm comming for all of them and you'll be sorry. You'll come crawling back to me ,when everything blows up in your face!"
___________________

As I drive home I replay all my dad's words in my head. Uhg he is so heartless...

"Were do I go now? To Lydia
Malia or Theo? I just don't feel like being alone I need my friends."
As I'm driving I decide to go to Theo's house and just hang out with him. And talk to him. Maybe later on today we can meet up woth the others and hang out.

I arrive at Theo's house.
I walk to the door and start knocking.
"Comming!"
I hear Theo runnig toward the door.
"Alli... It's good to see... What's wrong?"
"I talked to my dad. He told me if I'm with you guys I'm not his daughter anymore."
"Please come in. Let's talk inside."
I walk through the front door and into the livingroom,and sat on the coatch.
"Do you think he meant it?"
"Obviously. He was dead serious."
"What else did he say?"
"That you are a bad guy. And if I'm with you guys I'm as good as dead."
"Look... I have my history. But I would never do anything to hurt you. Or let you get hurt."
"What did you do?"
"Please. I can't talk about it. It hurts alot. And it haunts me every day. Just talk about something else."
"Oky. When I got shot. That moment you told me you liked me... Was that real?"
"Yeah... It was but..."
"But I'n going to get hurt. Aren't I?
"It's just... I'm not the relationship type. Please don't set your heart on me. Because you're going to loose it."
"Yeah sure. I wasn't counting on it."