Chapter 35: Things got out of hand

I'm so happy that I told everyone about me and Liam. Now I can actually give him  kisses whenever I wanted to.
I am currently standing infront of my closet. Thinking about what to wear when suddenly I felt someone's arms around my waist.
"You scared me."
"Hmm I'm sorry. I just wanted to bring you a present."
"A present? For me?"
"Yeah. Two actually. You can wear one now. The other one is for  our date tonight."
I take the little bag from him which had a small box in it. When I opened it, it was a necklace with the first letters of our names. Followed by a heart covered in little stones that shimmer like diamonds does.
"Oh wow. This is so beautiful! Oh my goodness. Can you put it on for me please?"
"Sure. Turn around."
"Thank you so much I love it."
"Just so you know. That necklace won't pull my attention away from your beauty."
"Liam... What did I do to deserve you."
"Well everything."
"Stop it you."
"No way. The rest, you get after class."
"Well then... I can't wait. But first I have to figure out what to wear."
"Oky well I'll be waiting for you downstairs."
"Make yourself some coffee I'll be with you in about five minutes."
"I'll make you some aswell."
"Oky. I'll be fast."
I smile at him and grabbed a colorful dress with a brown leather jacket. I put on some stilleto heels and did my makeup. Which was a bit of eyeliner and mascarra.
I ran downstairs to find Liam waiting for me in the kitchen.
We drank our coffee and left to go to the universaty. When we got there everyone was waiting for us.
"Oky so usually Lydia waits for me. What the heck is going on here?"
"Well for starters, they're waiting with me because they have news about Derek. And second... They wanted to see the present Liam gave you."
"Yeah show me. I'm one of the besties here so I get to see first."

Malia stated. I suddenly saw Theo. And I zoned out for a minute. Feeling his eyes burning into my every feature. I can feel his anger towards Liam. I know he said it was fine that we're together but he still has mixed emotions towards us.
I got ripped out of my thoughts when Scott came to stand in front of me.

"So Allison. We know you were working with Jackson to find Derek." Scott looks at me with a serious expression.
"Wait... What? How?"
"Mostly because of him." Isaac point toward Derek.
"Oh... My... God."
I say as a big guy came out from behind Scott's back.
He had black hair. Toned figure. Green eyes and a evil smile plastered on his face.
"No not really. You can just calk me Derek. Nice to meet you."
He gives me a grin making me frown.
"Not nice to meet you. You think I was going to give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek for turning my mother!? Think again. I actually want to stick a knife into your chest and rip open your ribcage and..."
"Whoa whoa whoa Al, I think he get's it."
Liam stopped me. He kind of saw I was about to actually murder Derek.

"So... Why were you looking for me?"
"Oh my god really Derek? You eveb ask? I want to murder you! You made a phsycopath!"
I storm towards him.
"She's your mother. I don't think you should be talking that way about her."
He gives me a look. The kind of look which could earn him a punch in the face.
"Look Derek. My mother died. That thing just looks like her. But it's not her. And I want it dead!"
"Allison. I'm not killing my own Beta!"
"Well then, how about I kill you instead!"
I ripped out a ring dagger from my jacket pocket, making Scott and Liam storm towards me.
"Whoa Allison! Calm down!"
"He doesn't know what she has done! He will kill her or I'll kill then both!"
Just then Lydia walked backwards. And that made all of us look at her. She start to rattle like crazy. I ran to her and touched her arm.
"Lydia?"
"We're all going to die."
She says without any facial expression. Scott, Malia, Stiles, Liam , Isaac and Derek walked closer to us. Suddenly she starts breathing heavily. I was looking at everyone not knowing what to do. I moved backwards slowly but she grabbed my hand and looked at me.
"Your mom... She's .... She's..."
And without saying anything else she screamed. Really loud, making everyone cover their ears except for me because I couldn't get my hand loose from her grip. I fell to the ground. Feeling something running down tge side of my face from my ears. And just then I fainted.
___________________________________
When I woke up I was at my house  and Liam was sitting next to my bed resting his head in his hands.
"Liam? What happend?"
"Hey. Finally you're awake. You had a insedent. Lydia's scream made your ears bleed and you passed out."
"Is she oky?"
"Yeah she is. But all of us won't be. Not for much longer."
"Her prediction..."
"Yeah. It's not good."
"Are we still going on our date tonight?"
"Of course we are. If today is our last day of being alive, I want to spend it with you."
"Me too. So where are we going?"
"A club. Any club. You can choose."
"Sinema. I like it there."
"Sure. And uh... I pick your outfit."
He smiles handing me a bag. Inside was a navy blue skater dress, with a pair of black stilleto boots. And a leather jacket.
"Wow. You have great taste in clothes."
"No I just know your sence of style."
"You're so cute."
"And your so beautiful. Get ready. We leave in about thrity minutes."
"Oky. Sure. Are you going just as you are?"
"No not at all. I want to take a shower and put on my other clothes."
"Oky. You go do that. While I get ready."
He nod and walkes to the bathroom. I took off my clothes, and was on my way to put on the dress when Liam came back out of the bathroom without a shirt.
"Hey uh I need a..."
He stops talking and start staring at me. I felt my cheeks getting red, so in response I walked towards him and playfully hit him on his arm.
"God... I can't stop liking this."
"Ha you have to stoo sometime."
" Well that day... Is not today." He grabs me around my waist pulling me close to him.  Somehow it felt so right being in his arms. We start to kiss. I push him against the wall and kissed him with passion. We were so caught up in the moment we didn't hear Lydia walking into my room.
"Ahem?"
"Oh my god... Lydia..."
"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone you were about to take a shower together."
She gives me a flirty smile.
"Uh no we weren't going to take a shower together."
"Yeah it a... It's not what you think."
I could feel my cheeks getting red as I walk away from Liam closing the door behind me. Grabbing my dress. Listening to her as I put it on.
"I don't really care what happend. I mean, you are together and all. So it doesn't matter."
"Good. So I don't have to explain. So why are you here?"
"To see if you're oky. But I got my answer so I'm leaving. See you tomorrow."
"You're weird!"
"And so are you! Bye!"
She yells as she walked down the stairs.
I fell down onto my bed when Liam came out of the bathroom with only a pair of jeans on.
"I should really start locking the front door."
"Yeah." We both started laughing.
_________________
We left for the club. When we got there the music was at full blast. We had the best time ever. We didn't care about the time we were just dancing and kissing aswell as drinking the entire night.
________________________
At 1am we decided it's time to go home. When we got outside the clus it was raining and it was dark. On our way to the car Liam stopped. And so did I.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm so lucky to have you. I am really addicted to you."
"I'm the lucky one. I'm glad I'm with you. There is no place I would rather be. "
He smiles at me and pulled me closer to him. Crashing his lips onto mine.

He kissed me for the last time. And by that I mean before things got out of hand.

We were still kissing when suddenly I hear someone behind us.
"Ahw how sweet."
I turned around and saw Vic standing at the edge of my car.
"What do you want?!"
"I want you dead!"