Chapter 7: Lydia didn't make anything up

Leaving the house with my dad still there I rushed over to Scott's house. As I enter the front door I see Scott's mom standing there looking like a wreck. "Get up there Allison. He's losing his mind", she says while shaking in fear.

I ran up the stair to Scott's room
"Aren't you suppose to be in the buncker? All of you?"
Lydia looks at me "Yeah they are but Theo got worked up because of Liam and he wanted to jump out the window... Scott calmed him down for a minute but then he lost his mind. All of the guys is inside the room just go help them."

I rushed into the room. What I saw was terrifying.
Scott was bleeding from his chest. Aiden and Ethan had deep scraches on their arms. Isaac was out cold. And Liam... Well let's just say he was hanging out. Litterally hanging outside the window with a rope around his wrists and Theo holding on to it.

"Theo! What the hell is going on here!?"
"Tell him to take it back!"
"Take what back?"
"Just tell him to take it back or I will let go of this rope!"
"Liam... Take back what you said! Or do you wanna get hurt real bad? There is bushes down there with long, spicky thorns, so just do it!"
"Fine I take it back. I'm sorry Theo now let me up!"
"Theo he took it back let him up."
But then he let go and Liam landed in the bushes but Theo weren't calm at all.
"Theo hold your breath... "
"Scott you guys should get out of here, go to the buncker we'll meet you there."
As they left I made my way back to Theo who was now breathing so loud that I can't hear my own thoughts.

"Alli help me."
"Tell me what to do and I will."
"I don't care what you do. Just... I can't breath... A..." He starts gasping for air.
"Theo breath! Just breath!" I yell out in terror.
I leaned forward but was cut off when the door flew open and all of a sudden I knew it was trouble. When I turned around my dad was standing there with a 9mm pointed at Theo.
"Get away from my daughter you creature!"
"Dad don't! He's my friend!"
"Get out of the way Allison. You can't be friends with a monster!"
"Alli... Alli i... It's fine. Go."
He says trying to catch his breath.
"Dad please just let me help him calm down then I'll leave. Please!"
"You have 2minutes Allison. Then I shoot. And then I won't care if your in the way or not."
"Theo... Breath baby. Breath."
I say without actually listening to my words. He looks up at me looking hopeless.
"Stop breathing. Then hold it for 5seconds. Then exhale."
He did as I said but it didn't work. Tears start runnig down my face when I heard the click indicating the gun is ready to fire.
"Alli... Shhh. It's oky. Go. " He whisper. Wipping away my tears with his thumb while cupping my face in his hand.
"I can't just leave you. I still have something to tell you."
"I like you to Alli. Alot. From day one. Even though we only know each other for a week."

"Allison your time is up. Move!" My dad lifts his gun and points it in Theo's direction. He pushed me away. But I kept my eye on my dad's finger. And the moment he pulled the trigger I jumped infront of Theo.

I didn't feel pain. Just a sting. And the warmth of my blood running down my leg.

"Noooooo Alli...! I'm going to kill you Chris!"
Scott came rushing in attacking my dad to get the gun. And I was laying in Theo's arms.

"We're even."
"What do you mean? You saved me... Twice. I wouldn't call that even."
"You saved me once."
"When?"
"The day you came into my life."
I smiled and took hold of his hand.
"I ... I can't take your pain."
I smile slightly.
"That's because it doesn't hurt."
"Just stay awake oky? Stay awake!"
I hear ambulance sirens in the background. Even though I got shot. This was a perfect moment between me and Theo.
When the paramedic came to me I slowly closed my eyes. But opened them again when I heard Theo's voice.
"I'm right here oky? I'm not leaving you. Not now."
"Lydia didn't make it up when she said someone's going to get hurt."