Chapter 33: We broke up. But I'm not sad at all

*Allison's POV*
Malia and I walked into my house. About twenty minutes after leaving the hospital. We are currently sitting  on my bed and trying to figure everything out.
"That's it. I'm done for the day. See you tomorrow. I'm going home."
"You sure?"
"Completely. Bye"
Malia left.
Leaving me alone in my thought.
I walked to the bathroom getting undressed to take a shower while, wondering who I'm inviting over.
Theo or Isaac.
But before I could decide someone knocked on the front door.
I yelled at the person that the door is open. Knowing if it's one of the guys, they will hear me.
Standing in my underwear suddenly the bedroom door flew open. I didn't close the bathroom door. And it was just my luck.
_

_____________________________________

"Why is it that every time I come to visit I see you half naked?"
"Liam! Come on! Again!"
"Yeah. Hopefully next time when I visit you will atleast be wearing those."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean. The first time this happend you had a skirt on. Now... Not so much. Hopefully I won't see you completely naked."
"Hell no. So what's up?"
"Ah, I need someone to talk to."
"Why what's wrong?"
"Hayden left town. She feels it's saver that way for her sister."
"Liam... I'm so sorry." I walk over to him. Hugging him.
"Sorry. Not to be disrespectful but this is kind if nice."
"What is?"
"This..."
He looks down at me while blushing.
I start to feel myself blushing aswell. Then I remembered what he said in the safe house. I giggled and he immidiatlyblooked at me.
"What?"
"You remember what you told me in the safe house?"
"Uh no."
"About if I wanted you to be in my room you'd be there."
"Oh... Yeah... And if you wanted me naked I'll even undress myself. Because..."
"Because you're easy!"
We both started laughing
"Well I didn't expect that I would be that easy aswell. I mean... Look at me!"
We both laugh like crazy. When suddenly we stopped when Liam heard something. He mouths me to get dressed really fast. And so I did.
He walked down and about two minutes later Theo was walking up the stairs with Liam.
"Will you please tell me, why you would hang out with everyone but me?"
"I just want time for my other friends. I'm with you all the time!"
"Yeah. Keep lying to me Allison. Make up your mind oky. Either you're with me or without me!"
"Well you should make up your mind. You are keeping stuff from me. And you don't care about anything. The most support I'm getting is from Liam, Malia and Lydia. Which by the way is amazing. But I would love to know you care so much as to be here for some support. But rather than that you are hanging out with other girls. And don't think I haven't noticed. So the way things are going now, I think you should choose! What will it be?"
"At this moment... Without!"
"Yeah. Same here. Because every good thing we had is gone!"
"Fine then!"
"Fine!"
And with that he turned around and walked away. I turned towards Liam who was looking sympathetic.
"Al... I'm so sorry about you and Theo."
"Don't be. If I cried it would have been the right thing to say."
"Then what do I say now?"
"How about... Let's go to a club."
"I can mask our scents . That way they can't find us?"
"That's what I want to hear. We leave our phones here."
"Yeah. Where are we going? Sinema?"
"Hell yeah."
We got into Liam's car and drove to the club. Before completely going into the bar Liam makes sure no one of our friends are there.
He starts walking but I grab his arm and look at him.
"What happens tonight... Here in the club... No one knows."
"Promise."
"Well in that case let's dance."
We walk to the dance floor moving with the rythm of the music. Some people tried getting in between me and Liam. I was struggling to stay close to him when suddenly he grabs me by my waist. Pulling my body close to his. I felt a warm glow come over my body. I knew I wanted him to touch me. I know he's a year younger than me. But tonight... I don't care.

I throw my arms around his neck, still feeling his hands on my waist. I knew where this was going and so did he. He pulled me even closer to him. We dance to the beat of the music. Not breaking eye contact. Not even once. Our noses are touching each other, and I can feel his warm breath over my lips. We're so close it feel asif we are moving like one. Hesutating to lean in, he reads my mind. He leans in and kiss me. With so much passion. I didn't want it to stop. I needed this kiss to last longer. But he pulled away. Moving a little bit back and letting go of my waist.
"Sorry. It was in the heat of the moment."
"Well... I just wanna say..."
I pull him close again and wrapped my arms around his neck again.
"The moment's not over yet."
I leaned in and kissed him again. Just as we kissed the dance floor was covered in vog and colorful lazer lights flashing everywhere. Out of the side of my eye I caught a girl taking a picture of us. Then she pulled a piece of paper out of the camera, shaking it. She then taps me on the shoulder. Smiling and handing me the paper.
"That was the perfect fairy tale moment. You two are so cute!"
Then she walked away.
I look over to Liam who's smiling at me.
"We need booze!"
"I agree! Let's go"
I grabbed his hand and pushed through the crowd towards the bar.
"So something tells me you and Theo broke up?"
Suddenly Danny appears out of nowhere.
"Danny!"
"Yeah!"
"Shit! Uhm..."
"I get it. You don't need anyone to know you made out with Liam. And by that I mean... Scott, Isaac , Lydia , Malia , Twins, Stiles and Theo."
"Please don't say anything."
"Liam. Chill. I won't. Promise."
"Thank you Danny."
"Sure. You would've done it for me."
"Yeah. You know we would."
"Have a wonderful night. Duty calls. And by that I mean... That good looking guy at the other side of the bar."
We look at each other and start laughing.
We got our booze. When we drank it we decided to dance again.

We were having such a great time that we didn't look at the time. Everyone started leaving. We then asked the barmen for time. He replied with "Last round." In other words it was 3am.
"Oh my god. We have class tomorrow. Or should I say, at 6am."
"We should probably go."
"Yeah. I'll drive."
"Good idea."
We laughed, got into the car and went to my house.
"Please tell me you're staying?"
"Only if you want me to."
"I wouldn't ask if I didn't want you to stay."
"Just making sure."

We walked into my house and up the stairs. When we got to my room I grabbed Liam's arm and pulled him into the room. Then I pushed him onto my bed. I got on top of him and and leaned down looking him in the eyes while he was laughing.
"This night was amazing."
"Yeah. It was. To bad it ended so soon."
"Yeah. But we still have tgree hours together."
"Before going back to being just friends."
"Yeah." I let out a sigh. And looked at him again.
"Let's use this last three hours."
I kiss him again. Putting my hand through his hair, while he holds onto my waist. Suddenly he came up and wrapped  his arms around me, while doing so. I can feel his fingers slowly moving under my shirt at the hem. I nod at him and lift my arms. He takes iff my shirt and starts kissing my collar bone ,making me lay down on my back. Then he kisses my stomach. And he keeps going down untill  my lower hips He kiss my softly just above the beginnig of my shorts, when he suddenly stops at the scar where my dad shot me. Moving over the scar with his thumb before kissing that spot aswell. He pulled away and said,
"You're so beautiful. You try to hide it. But sorry. I see it.  Oh and sorry, but after tonight... I might be addicted to you."
He kissed me again. I just smiled. Feeling the same way about him. I really didn't have to say it, he knew it.
We fell asleep at 5pm. But before that we were kissing. And just enjoying our little fairy tale