Chapter 31: jumping back into life

My mom was alive. But how? Did she really go against the Hunter Code?

This is all so weird. My dad wanted to get into my phone. But why? Did he know she's still alive?
I had so many questions, but asking her wasn't going to happen. I suddenly felt a really big wave of madness spreading over me.

I came face to face with her.
"So why Vic?"
"Because Victoria sounds really boring!"
"Does dad know you're alive?"
"Look... Allison, I used to be your mother. When I was alive. But now... I'm a free woman."
"Oh my god really?"
"Yes. Deal with it!"
"Damn I mean... Is everyone just suddenly alive? Like hey ,come on ,let's play dead to hurt people then jump back to life and be like suprize bitches!"
"Allison. Stop acting like a bratt and just be happy for me! I have a second chance!"
"Yeah sorry for being a buzz kill. It's just wonderful for a daughter to find out her mom faked her death! What do you want me to say? Welcome back?"
"For starters... Yes! And for once I thought you would stay away from the werewolf who scratched me!"
I

turn over to Isaac. And suddenly I had a flashback of the night, of the party ,at my house.

When she stabbed him. I didn't say anything.
I wasn't mad at Isaac because of it. He was deffending himself.

"He didn't turn you! He's not an Alpha! Perhaps that wolf you killed was the Alpha who turned you. Who was he?"
"Allison. We better leave. We're not alone."
"Tell me!"
"Maybe you should ask Malia who her father's family is. And by that I mean her real father."
"Allison!"
"Who's the Alpha tell me!"
"Allison, come on!"
I was so caught up with figuring everything out. That I didn't notice Vic was in a pack.

"I think you've overstayed your welcome. Maybe you should listen to your friends more often."
And with that Isaac grabs me by my hand and pulled me towards te car. Followed by some of the pack members.
Isaac pushed me into the car and told me to start it up. He was going to hold them off. He faught bravely. Not caring if he got hurt. He just wanted to protect me. Suddenly my mind drifted to Theo. He was also just trying to protect me. And yet here I am with the guy he wanted to protect me from. I get why he would be furious with me. After a while Isaac jumped into the car yelling at me to drive, so I did.
________________________________________

"Oh my god, Isaac please don't tell me you're bleeding out on your brand new white car seats?"
"I would just lie to you then. So no... No I'm not."
"Well just to be clear, you're a bad liar."
"Thanks."
"We should get you some help?"
"I'm already healing. Just drive to the Universaty,so you can get your car and talk to Theo."
"Sure. What then? And why should I talk to him?"
"Well for starters... We stay away from your mother. And you ask your father about this. Allison then you need to talk to Theo because I saw him hanging out with another girl. She's a bit younger than you. But when the two of you aren't together... They're together."
"Good idea. I'll just walk up to him and be like 'Oh hey dad did you know your wife, which you burried 3months ago, turned into a crazed werewolf, who sent me a message asking me to meet her outside of town. So we did. Then she tried to kill the guy who tried to kill me. Suprize!"
"Oh my God oky wow. Now I see your point. And you've gotta stop being so sarcastic. You're starting to sound like Stiles!"
"So glad you get my point. And... Shut up!"
I laughed at him.
"So about the Theo situation?"
"Yeah I ... Uh... I'll talk to him. I guess things aren't going well between us."
"Well. Do it quick because everyone is noticing it."
"If you haven't told me I would've been the only one who didn't notice."
"Sorry Allison. But I don't like seeing this stuff happening to you."
"Yeah. Thanks."