Chapter 15 : Theo's POV

I got so mad. I knew I messed up when I told Allison not to set her heart on me. But I was afraid she will see me as a monster after killing my sister.
And I know for a fact that Isaac told her about that. Hopefully not in so many details. I'm hurt that she just got over her liking in me and immidiatly went for Isaac. The one person I know has alot of skeleton's in his closet. I still didn't have the time to tell Alli how much I actually like her. I know that we haven't spent much time together but this is a case of love at first sight.

Every time I see then together I just loose my mind. Like yeterday when Alli's mom died. I wanted to be there for her so badly. But he was there instead. Once he got into the picture... She totally forgot everyone else and focused on him.
I wish I can get to know her in a way no one else can. But looks like Isaac is the one who is getting all her attention.
I feel like killing him but I won't hurt her like that and besides she hates me, because I told Isaac to stay away from her.
I'm going to keep a low profile. And I'm also going to keep that asshole from getting himself killed. For Alli's sake.
I will be there when danger strikes even though I know Isaac is the real Hero in her eyes. Hopefully she'll see me for who I am. And not for what people say I am.

One day I will tell her that she's the one keeping me from going insane. And I will tell her she's my ancker. In bad days just the thought of her lights up my day.

We are all fighting against time. Some longer than others, but I still have enough time to tell her she's the one I've been dreaming of.

Hopefully I'll get to tell her before it's too late.