Chapter28: The new Nogitsune

We were all in panic mode while we're waiting for Scott and the others to return. We agreed to meet them infront of the High School.
Everyone got there almost at the same time.

"Whoa whoa whoa wait..."
Lydia looks around.
"Where's Stiles?"
"We agreed not to call him. He has been dreaming of this for so long ,I'm not going to ruin it for him. At all."
Scott looks at us while we agreed.

"Scott. What if it is worse than we think?"
"Theo, it's always worse than we think."
"Yeah he has a point Theo."
"Well in that case, we need to find the new Void before it's too late."

______________________________________

Later that day I was sitting and wondering. What if it was Isaac? What if he only acted this way because of the Nogitsune.
I wanted to share this with the rest but decided to keep it to myself.
I wasn't sure how to identify him ,but I was going to figure it out.
As soon as possible
I

was ripped out of my thoughts wheb Lydia spoke.

"Look guys I have no idea who this new Nogitsune is. I mean I onky find the dead bodies remember?" She says nervously.
"Lydia we know but you usually have pridictions about these kind of things?"
"Yeah but not like this."
"Well you guys figure it out. I'm leaving."
"Where are you going?"
"Liam this is on a need to know basis. And you don't need to know."
"But..."
"That's final Liam. Scott can I talk to you please?"
"Yeah sure." He walkes outside with me as I look at him with worry in my eyes.
"What's going on Allison?"
"I have a theory oky. But I'm going to leave and see if I'm right. If things go wrong I will be depending on you to come and help me. No one else. And mostly not Theo. Got that?"
"What are you going to do Allison?"
"If it comes to it I'll tell you. But for now just keep your ears open. And I mean wide open."
"Yeah oky."
"Thanks."
"Allison!..."
"Yeah?"
"Be careful."

And without saying anything else I left. Not knowing if my plan woukd work. I went to my dad's house because there's weapons to defend myself and I know he isn't in town for the day. Which made it the perfect place. I knew I shouldn't do this alone, but I don't want anyone else to get hurt if I'm right.
I took my phone out of my back pocket. I scroll down my phone book until I got to a stop at Kira's mom's name. I heard the stories about the Oni and how she summoned them to mark everyone who is supernatural. They identify the Nogitsune.
"I need help. I might have an idea who the Nogitsune is."
"Where are you? We have to meet in a dark place."
"My dad's house. It's dark enough for the Oni."
"Give me about ten minutes. See you soon."

After excatly ten minutes she was standung at my front door.
"I hope you have a plan?"
"I'm going to call him, you wait upstairs with the Oni , I'm going to move him up the stairs and into my room as soon as I say 'I want to show you something'  you let go of the Oni ti check him out."
"And what if it is him? What's the plan then?"
"I have no idea. I'm taking it one step at a time."
"Good to know."
I nod my head showing her the way to my old room.
Again I grab my phone and search for the letter 'I'. I know what you're thinking oky! I still have the idea Isaac isn't evil. I think something inside of him is changing his personality.
I tapped on his name and called him.
"Yeah?"
"I... Isaac?"
"I wasn't expecting you to call. Because you are on my hit list."
"I know. But I want to show you something."
"What do you want to show me?"
"I have something of yours that you would really want back."
"Sure tell me where you are? I'll be there soon."
"At my new house. Just promise me something?"
"What?"
"When we meet up. You have to promise not to try and kill me. You come as a friend."
"Yeah oky. See you soon."
"Oky."
I hung up the phone and waited in the living room, thinking about me and Isaac.
When we met he was wearing a ring, so everytime we were hanging out he had it on. One night, the last night we were hanging out, he took it off and forgot it in my room so now I've planted it in my old room.
I waited for atleast ten minutes. Keeping Kira's mom informed via Text. I just sent the last text when someone knocked on the door.
I opened it up and I came eye to eye with Isaac.

"I... Isaac. H...Hi."
"Hi. Why do you stutter evertime you say my name?"
"It's still a open wound."
"I don't regret anything."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm messed up Allison. I can't even safe myself. I had to say all those things for you to stay away from me."
"You lied?"
"Yeah."
"About everything?"
"Not about the part that I'm a WolfLion Hybrid. That's true. But the attack on Theo... I didn't have anything to do with that. It was all your dad. I didn't kill your mom. I just needed to say that because I could feel something is going on with me. I was changing."
"I... I don't know what to say."
"Don't say anything. Just... What do you want to show me ir whatever?"
"It's in my room. Follow me."
As we entered my room I close the door behind us. The Oni came towards us.  Turning to Isaac.
"You tricked me!"
"Sorry I had to."
The Oni moves closer to Isaac. I can hear him breath heavily. One of them stare into his eyes. Trying to mark him. And just as I thought nothing happend. It was him. I ran out and speed dialed Scott to come over and help.
"Scott, I was right. It's him."
"What do you mean?"
"The Nogitsune."
"Who is it?"
" Isaac."