Chapter 39: Lydia, Stiles and Aiden died.

It's two days after we found Peter and today we're ready to get rid of Vic. I am more than ready to end all of this.
We were training to fight her. And being prepared for anything. We couldn't turn Derek against her and we couldn't find him either... Now Peter's going to help us kill her. We heard some wolves say she's an Alpha now. So does that mean she killed Derek aswell?

We were all ready and on our way to the old Distilary  just a few miles out of town. We, Theo, Isaac, Liam,Lydia, Aiden, Ethan, Peter, Jackson and I were driving in three different cars.

Theo, Isaac, Lydia and Peter in one car. Aiden, Ethan and Jackson in another. Then lastly Liam and I in another. We told Stiles to wait at the station, and if we were to need more backup that he should bring Jordan aswell. The moment we got there Vic was nowhere to be seen so we went inside. The first thing we saw was Derek laying on the ground in his own blood. By the looks of it he has been dead for almost three days.
"It's empty. She's not here."
"Then were is she!?"
Suddenly Lydia lets out a gasp making all of us turn around.
Vic was standing behind her, holding her one hand over her throat, while her other hand was clawed into her side.
"Well well well. So let's see one of two choises. One: I rip her throat out
Two: I turn her into shreds."
"Why are you doing this!? Just let her go!"
"Allison. Stand still! She's not giving you a choice. She's going to kill her no matter what." Peter looks at me and then to Lydia. I tried to walk closer but suddenly a whole pack of wolves jumped out from around us and pinned all my friends to the ground. Two of them was holding me facing towards Lydia.

"Lydia!?"
"Alli, it's oky."
"No it's not! Let her go mom! Kill me instead! Please stop!"
" I like to hear you beg Allison. But I'm not going to kill you. I want to see you suffer!"
She pushed out her claws on the hand that was around Lydia's throat.
"No! Please!"
"Allison! Look away! Oky just close your eyes. It's going to be oky!"
"Lydia no!"
I started pulling myself free from the grip of the two girls who was holding me. Trying to save my friends life. But when I got loose it was too late. She clawed into Lydia's side crushing everything in her way. She then push Lydia's lifeless body to the ground and ran away.
"No! Lydia!"
I yell and cry at the same time kneeling over Lydia's body.
Liam came running towards me trying ti calm me down while the others tried to catch up with Vic.
"Come on. You have to get up. I'm calling Stiles. To tell him he should bring Parrish and get Lydia out of here."
"This is all my fault! All of it! Liam I don't want you close to me. Everyone close to me just seems to die! And I don't want you dead!"
"I'm not going to. I promise you that and nothing here is your fault oky!?."
He picked my up from the ground and called Stiles.
He said that they're driving in two different cars. And that Parrish would probably be there first but he was on the way. Liam took me home.

When we got there Liam called Isaac asking him what was going on.
"We have them cornered. We are about to take down Vic. She's pinned to the ground at this moment. We lost one of our own man. But we'll survivre"
"Who?"
"Aiden..."
"I'm doing it. You got that! I'll be there in a bit."
"Shit!"

He yells out hitting his fist against the wall.
"What? What's happening?"
"Aiden's dead!"
"Oh my god... No!!!"
"I'm leaving. I'm killinig her myself."
"Liam please. Be careful."
"Yeah." He didn't even say anything else. I wanted to tell him that I love him but that seemd out of the question right now.
When he left I was sitting in silence for about two minutes. Hoping that no one else will be losing their lives because of me. I was ripped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. The phone's screen flashing showing it's Parrish calling me.
__________________________

Hello, Parrish. What's happening
Allison. Quick!I need your help
With what?
Stiles got into an accident with his Jeep. I'm here at the distilary.
How do you know he got into an accident?
We were talking on the radio when I heard a popping sound. I think his tyre popped. He just said one word after that
What?
Help.
Shit I'm on my way.
___________________________

I got into my car and raced to the distilary. Halfway there I see Stiles's Jeeo laying on it's roof. And half on fire.
"Oh my... Stiles!"
I ran around the Jeep and saw him laying there lifeless. I got down on my knees and dragged him out of the Jeep and just in time too because it exploded.
"Allison... Tell Liam... He's going to... To be... A good Alpha."
"Stiles stay with me. Come on! You're not dying on me! Not now!"
He gives me a faint smile.
"We all die someday."
I am resting on my knees on the ground and his head was laying on my lap. I was holding his hand and my other hand was on his head. Suddenly his grip loosend on my hand and when I looked down he was gone.

I just sat there with him on my lap waiting for someone to find me. Not knowing what to do anymore.
My phone rang again.

_________________

It's over. It's all over. She's not hurting any of us anymore.
Our pack is falling apart.
_____________________________

Jordan came to were I was.
"He's gone Jordan."
"It's oky. Atleast he'll be with them. With all of them."
"I lost everyone."
"No you didn't you still have me. Liam, Theo, Isaac and Ethan. And I know they won't let you down or leave you all alone."
"I'm the reason for all of this. Jordan."
"No you're not. Stop saying that oky?"
"I am..."
I took a breath while tears were streaming down my face.

"I killed my friends."