Chapter 6: Finding out about family history

Phone call

Hi dad. Listen. I've been getting weird looks around here. People keep asking me what it's like to be an Argent? I have no clue about anything they ask. Can you please explain to me what everyone's been talking about?

*Chris Argent*
Allison, can you talk slower and take breaths between words please?

Dad. What is our family history?

I have to talk to you face to face. See you tonight.

Suddenly the phone call ended.
"Oh shit! My dad's coming and it's still full moon. I have to warn Theo and the others."
I say to myself runnig out of the main entrance and into Theo's yard. I start bagging on the door
"Theo!"
"Theo!"
"Open up!"
"Theo?!"
Suddenly a girl I know all to well opens the door. Lydia.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
She didn't say a word. She just turned around and walked away.
"Uhg never mind...Theo !?"
"Hey what's up? And why does it look like you've seen a ghost?"
"This is no time for jokes Theo! Goodness me!"
"Oky ,oky sorry what's wrong?"
"No it's not oky! My dad's coming to town! Tonight!"
Theo got a scared look in his eyes. And without saying anything he grabs his phone. Calling Scott , Isaac, Liam ,Malia and Ethan at the same time.

"Guys... Trouble. Argent is in town tinight. Get the buncker ready."
And with that the phone call ended.
"Thanks for letting me know."
"No prob. Now for the other situation." I look over to Lydia and back toTheo. Feeling alot of jealousy.
"To be honest I still don't know why she's here."
Lydia walked over to us.
"I don't know how to explain this. But something triggered me to come here."
"And do what?"
"Warn you..."
"Warn him about what Lydia?"
I looked confused.
"Someone's going to get hurt tonight." She says looking way too serious to make a joke out of it.
Theo and I looked at each other, then to Lydia. She didn't say anything else she just left.

"Well I don't know what that was about, but I have to go. I'm skipping school today. To get everything rready for tonight. See you later?"
"Yeah sure. Thanks again for the warning."
I smile as I left the house.
___________________________________
It's 3pm and my dad would be here in just a little while. I walked to the kitchen to check on the dinner I'm making, when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I turned around and walked to the front door. As I opened the door my dad was standing there looking mad or something.
"Hi dad. Come on in. I made dinner."
"Hi sweetheart thank you. You really didn't have to make dinner we could have ordered take out." He smiles giving me a hug.
"No way dad! Never!Let's have a seat in the living room the food isn't ready yet." I smile pointing to the sofa.

Before my dad could say anything I cut him off.
"So... There are people talking about werewolves. Do they really excist?"
I ask already knowing. But I act like I don't.

"They do. So what do you want to know about your family history?"
"Um... Well... Everything. Start at the beginnig. Well not the total beginning but yeah."
"Oky so you already know that werewolves are real...

Our family has been active for more than 400hundred years. We were a very powerfull and wealthy family of werewolf hunters",he takes a pause before speaking again.

"We had a code : We hunt those who hunt us. Which means that we kill werewolves because they killed us.
We all lived by this code. And we had a rule that came a long way with us, which still stand and it is: If a hunter should be bitten by an alpha they must take their own life before the next full moon.

Our surname is french for silver, however it is not silver that weakens the werewolves, but the family itself, which is how the legend of werewolves being vulnerable to silver began.

Most people in this town is aware of our whereabouts and so on.

Our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition. Knowing War and violence is started by men we leave the final decisions to women. Your mother was a matriarch. In other words the head of the family. Her word was law. But your aunt didn't like it one bit so about 6years ago she went against the code and our family, just to prove a point. Killing an entire family,even some who weren't supernatural. By burning their house down.

One of then survived and that's how she got her fate. He killed her to get revenge. We are searching for that monster. Your Aunt wasn't perfect but she was family."

"So I'm part of a killer family. Wow how cool. I'm going to live with this my whole life."
"You should be proud of it. Nothing else."
"Yeah because having people who's scared of you is sometging to be proud of dad."
"Allison please ,you wanted to hear this and you did. Don't fight it. It's in your blood. You're a born hunter,and a born Argent. Embrace it."
Before I could say anything my phone started ringing.
"Yeah Lydia? What's up? Kinda busy here."
"Allison I don't care get your ass here. We need help to calm Theo... Now!"
"Oh my god is he oky?"
"Just get here Allison!"
"Yeah sure. I'm on my way."