Chapter 12: Not so Lazy day after all

*Allison's POV*
Uhg this sucks. I had too much to drink last night. I sure hate myself for it. I sit upright in my bed trying to remember what happend last night. Hitting myself softly on the forehead, "Think Allison , think. What happend last night?!" I say to myself.
All of a sudden the only thing I could  remember is Isaac. His arms wrapped around me And his lips... Against mine.
I

feel my cheeks getting warmer. Now I know I'm blushing.

It's Thursday. Atleast I don't have to go to class today. So I decided to take a shower. I walked into my bathroom, as I'm taking off my shirt, I can smell Isaac's body spray, he had on for the party. I smile to myself ,"When your good... Your really good Allison." I tease myself smiling all the way.
Turning on the tap of the shower I was cut of when I heard my phone ringing. Wrapping a towl around me, I run to my phone.
______________________________
*Phone call*
"Oky so if you don't remember what happend last night I'm hanging up."
"Isaac. Hey to you too. And how can I forget? It was a wonderful night."
"So you remeber the..."
"Kiss... Yeah I do."
"Good. Because we need to talk about that..."
"It kind of felt like a dream at first. But them... I smelt your body spray on my shirt."
"Hmm interesting... Do you have plans for today?"
"None. Just being lazy, you?"
"I have 2 classes to go to it end around 9am? After that I wanted to come over and talk to you. If that's oky with you?"
"That sounds great."
"Great. I'll see you at 09:15?" I'm going to get some pizza and stuff before coming to you. That way you can still have your lazy day. How does that sound?"
"It sounds like I just got plans for today hahaha. I'll see you later then?."
"Yeah ,don't do anything. Keep having your lazy day. When I get there I want to see you in very casual clothes. Be safe."
"Haha no way. But I'll be safe promise."
___________________________________
And with that the phone call ended. I was planning on wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt but now... I'm wearing something nice.
I hopped into the shower taking my time.
The rest of the morning I used to clean the house. But it was too much work for only me. So I called house keeping services.

When they arrived I helped then clean up even though they told me I didn't have to. It took about an hour and a half to clean the house.
"Here take the money from this account."
I give them my dad's credit card number.
When they left there was only 10minutes left untill Isaac came. I ran upstairs and do my makeup, just eyeliner and masscara. After that I was sitting in the living room and waiting .

I hear a knock on the door. So I jump up and walked to the door as fast as I can.
When I open the door Isaac was standing outside with 2boxes of pizzas and a bag of snacks
"Let me help you."
"No way. It's your lazy day which means you don't do anything."
"I have to do something?!"
"Oky then, guide me to the kitchen. Because I can't see a thing."

When we got to the kitchen, I take some plates and glasses out of the cupboard for us to use.
Both of us grab a slice of pizza and went to the living room.
"So ... You wanted to talk about last night?"
"Yeah... I... I got confronted by Theo last night when I left your room. He told me to stay away from you so I told him we're just friends. He also asked if something happend between us..."
"And? You told him what?"
"That nothing happend."
"Why'd you lie?"
"Because I know him, all to well."
"So what are you trying to say?"
"I'm saying that maybe we should stay friends. Because of Theo. He would kill someone if things didn't go his way."
"He doesn't have ownership over me. Uhg I hate this!"
"Come on Allison you of all people should know that things are going to go South with your dad being a werewof hunter. Maybe try dating a vampire ... Or no... Please no vampire. Uhg you know what I mean."
"Yeah I do. But thanks anyway. Now I actually know what you guys feel when your around me."
"And what's that?"
"Fear... You're affraid my parents are going to jump out at any minute and try to kill you."
"Allison..."
Before he could continue Stiles and Scott bursts through the door.
"We found a body."Scott announces.
"a Dead one." Stiles added.
"Oh my god really? Who would have thought the body would still be alive!?" I say teasing him. He gives me a glare and started laughing.
"Scott why do you guys need me for?"
"We don't. We need Allison."
"Why me?"
"We need you to identify something. So we'd know who we're dealing with."
"You guys think it was a hunter?"
"Come on guys! It's my day off from class. It's my lazy day. Why can't you send me a photo of whatever I have to identify?"
"Because we can't. Just come with us. Or Scott will take you by force." Stiles say with a serious look on his face.
"No I won't." Scott replies looking very confused.
"Shhh Scott! I almost convinced her! Now I have to think of something else. Thanks alot!"
"Stiles... You're weird. But... I'll do it. Show me the way."

We stared walking to our cars when Theo popped out of his car.
"I hope you have space for one more?"
"Sure we do." Isaac replies
I look at Theo in disgust.
"Isaac... I ride with you."
I hopped into the front seat. Just when I thought the two if us could talk, Theo got into the car aswell. Rolling my eyes I ignore Theo. I start to stare at Isaac and he could feel that I was looking at him. He started blushing. And I could feel the jealousy in the car. So just to make it a but worse, I grab hold of Isaac's hand. His cheeks got really red.

And just then I realised ,that if he didn't like me, the way I like him... He wouldn't still be holding my hand.