Chapter 19: Finding Isaac

I'm on a mission. I have to find Isaac before my dad and the other hunters find him. So now we find ourselves walking in Beacon hills preserved. It's around 4am. I have classes today. But If I don't find Isaac soon, I'm skipping class.

"You know. This is litterally what happend last year as well. But just a little twist... You're granddad was leading the army.'
Lydia stated.
"Yeah. I was shot,in my leg. I dug out that bullet with my claws, went to your granddad's office and gave him back his bullet. You should've seen his face."
Malia added. While laughing.
It's wonderful to be in their company again. I gave so much time to Isaac, I barely have time for my friends.
"Guys. This is great and all but Malia you should be tracking Isaac's scent. And we should be keeping lookout for my dad and his buddies."
"Chill Allison. We're going to find Isaac."
"I have something." Malia whispers.
"What is it?"
"Heartbeats. And alot of them."
"Guys... Get down."
All of a sudden a whole crew walkes straight in our direction. We had to leopard crawl away from them and we went into a nearby den.
"Oh my god what's that smell?"
"Excuse me? But this happens to be my Cyote den. I lived here when I was a fully shifted cyote."
"Well it stinks. What did you do? Pee in here?" Lydia makes a digusted face.
"No I usually peed on one spot in here. And guess what."
"What?"
"Your standing on it."
"Euww gross!"
"Shh you guys. We have to be quite we don't know if they followed us or not."
"I don't hear anything. But I smell something."
"Not something, someone. If it was easy for us to find you guys ,imagine how quickly the hunters would've found you."

I didn't see the guy's face, and I didn't need to, I know that voice all too well. I didn't see his human eyes,I saw his wolf eys.
"Thank God Isaac you're oky!"
I run to him and hug him.
"Uh yeah ,he's oky because ,I found him ,only a few seconds before your dad."
"Theo? Is that you?"
"Of course it's me."
"Thanks for helping him."
"Sure. I'm leaving ,bye."

"Isaac... Are you oky?"
"No... Why do I smell pee?"
"Oh shut up and let's go!"
Malia say irratated, while Isaac laughed.

"Well my guess is ,we should get out of the woods before we get caught."
"Lydia , Malia, you guys go ahead I have to talk to Allison."
They both nodded and left.
"What's wrong?"
"Allison... I... What we have is something special right?"
"Of course it is."
"So we can actually make if official?"
"Absolutaly. But something else is bothering you. What is it?"
"You. Your Dad. The hunters. I don't want you to go up against your dad just to save us. It's not faor towards you to choose sides."
"I'm not choosing sides... I'm choosing you. Isaac I really like you alot, and I don't want this bond between us to be over in a few months or a few years. I want it to be you and me untill I die. I'm choosing with my heart, not my head. And to be completely honest. My head is choosing you to."
"Allison. If your dad gets to me... My last wish would be, having you with me."
"From today I'm following you everywhere you go. Except to the restroom."
"Ha. I'm counting on it. "
He leans forward to kiss me. I stare into his eyes and just as we're about to kiss we hear multiple gunshots. And all of a sudden a scream.
"Malia." Isaac stated
We reacted and ran towards the exit.

When we got to Malia, Lydia was kneeling beside her and crying.
"We have to help her!"
Lydia yells.
Isaac looked at her in shock. But he suddenly turned around and pushed me behind him. Just then I noticed a whole group of hunters with my dad in the lead.
"Isaac... Maybe you should be the one who gets behind me." I push him behind me.
"Allison. How nice of you to join the fun. Get over here and help us. That wolf, I mean, Cyote is very hard to kill." I look back at Isaac when my dad yells at me.
"Remember our deal Allison!"
"What is he talking about?"
"I'm sorry Isaac. I have to do this. I have no choice."
Tears started runnig down my face as I walk towards him. And without looking back I left with the hunters.
__________________________________
When we got to the Hunter's meeting point, the Argent buncker, they were discussing Scott's pack.

"Guys look who finally decided to join us!"
My dad pushes me into the buncker and everyone cheered.
"She's the only one who knows how to get Scott MCall. So be nice."
"I'm not telling you anything. They're my friends Chris! I will never help you kill them."
"Well then let's start with Theo shall we?"
"No!"
"Allison... Sweetheart. You can only have one, so who's it going to be? Isaac or Theo?"
"None of them! You can't do this. They're not the ones who killed mom! I was with them the entire time!"
"Yeah Allison. If you say so. Move out guys, we take them out one by one."
"Who's first Allison?"
I hesitate. Then I remember a supernatural creature at the Sheriff Station.
"Stiles." I look at them. Trying my best not to let them figure out I'm lying.
"Stiles? Are you sure he's one of them?"
"Duh!"
"Good. Where is he?"
"At the Sheriff Station."
"Let's go then.Allison you go with Gerard. I'll get Scott."
As we sit in the car I send a coded message to one of the deputies , who is also known to be a Hell Hound.
I start typing:

When a meteor comes into the atmosphere, we see it as a shooting star. The moment it gets there, they light up and burn out. But when it doesn't, everyone will get hurt.

I quickly send the message and smile knowing my plan would work.
The car ride was silent and stressfull.
Hoping Parrish get's the coded message in time.

When we got to the Sheriff station, I see Parrish walking out of the front door. I was standing next to Gerard when Parrish looked my way. I take a few steps away from Gerard and I nod my head slightly just enough for Parrish to see. He shifts and as he"s shifting I run towards him and got behind him. Knowing no bullet would stop him now. As they shoot at him the bullets melt infront of their eyes. Suddenly a vortex of flames was forming around him. And with one motion he lit every single one of them up in flames. After that he shifts back.

"What's happening?"
"My dad is after Scott. He's going to kill him. And we need to stop him."
"How did you know about me?"
"I saw a book calles the Beastiary."
"Explain?"
"According to Stiles...You like playing with lighters and putting the flame against your finger letting it burn. In other words flames never hurt you. So I figured it out."
"Smart. Now let's help Scott."
And just like that we got into one of the police cars and race to Scott's house hoping Chris hasn't arrived yet.

When we came to a stop outside Scott's house I asked Parrish to wait outside and to be our first line of defence.
"Scott! Scott where are you!?"
"We're right here."
"Isaac? Why are you here?"
"Why are you here? Do you know where Malia is? Do you know?!"
"No I..."
"She's dead!... Dead ,because of you!"
He yells at me making me cry.
"Tears won't help Allison. Not now."
"I... I came to warn you guys. My dad wants to kill you Scott. I had a head start. I escaped. And in the proses killed Gerard. Well not me, but Parrish."
"Thank you for the warning."
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I did it to..."
I was cut off by Isaac.
"We don't care. Please leave."
"Isaac..."
"Leave! Allison."
"I'm sorry. About everything."