He helps you train - Elijah

This took me ages and it's horrendous sorry. I wanted to make it good but I didn't know how to write it but it's was sitting in my drafts and I just wanted to finish it

Since you started dating Elijah you knew you what came with it. He warned you how much danger you could be in but you didn't care, although you still wanted to be able to defend yourself so you asked Elijah to teach you self defence. At first he refused but you threatened to go and ask Nik or Kol so he eventually said yes.

You start of with learning how to use the weapons and what they are used for then you learnt hand to hand combat, which is your preferred method. You had been working for weeks and you are finally getting the hang of it, or so you thought.

"Why do you want to do this so much?" He questions as you were getting ready for today's session "because I a, tired of being the helpless damsel in distress all the time, I want to be able to prove my self and show I am not a pathetic human" hw was slightly taken aback but starts smiling then you start training.

Today you were actually winning, he was throwing punched and swings and you were dogging, you managed to get him in a headlock and kicked the back of his legs so he falls over

Today you were actually winning, he was throwing punched and swings and you were dogging, you managed to get him in a headlock and kicked the back of his legs so he falls over. But he instantly lifts you up and throws you across the other side of the room. You g3t up moaning cause he actually threw you quite hard "jeez I'm not invincible like you" " oh did I hurt you, sorry I did,t mean to cause any harm" "it's ok I'll live right come on I'm ready" you get in position and throw the first punch, he grabs your arm twists it the lifts you up and brings you to the ground with a thud with him him on top of you holding you down, his arm across your neck and him other arm holding your waist slightly. Your faces inches apart "you were saying" he says smoking you stay there for a minute, your heart racing butterflies in your stomach. His eyes flash down to your lips  and he leans in and you guys kiss, which turns into making out.

"Oh god I didn't realise that was the type of training you were doing"  Kol says with a slight smirk, you both look at Kol sitting up "really brother, why now" Kol holds his hands up smirking at leaves as Elijah turns back to face you. You grab his neck and finish what you started

 You grab his neck and finish what you started