Hello darling - Kol

You were in the FBI and you were under cover in New Orleans because you have had a tip off by one if your associates in New Orleans that someone you guy you were after was there

You were in the FBI and you were under cover in New Orleans because you have had a tip off by one if your associates in New Orleans that someone you guy you were after was there. You were really young to be in the FBI but you got the grades you needed quite early on because you were quite smart so you just decided to start the training early. You would be a senior in high school if you hadn't stared. So you told your boss that he had been spotted and he payed for your flights and your hotel, you arrived earlier in the day and be you are currently in the bar which he had been seen in multiple times. You have just ordered a coke because you obviously can't drink on the job and you are waiting for him to make an appearance, you decided to let your boss know your current situation. You didn't notice three men entering the bar and going to a booth acting as if they own the place, so you put your phone down and started looks around the bar and was just waiting to see if he would come. What you didn't realise is that you had caught the attention of the youngest Mikaelson .

His POV
She is the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, how have I never seen her here before, she's human and she seems to be waiting for someone. A boyfriend possibly maybe even a fiancé or Husband.
"Brother are you listening or are you to infatuated with that human to listen?" Klaus said smirking then Elijah said "Leave him alone Niklaus, we have all been in love once" then Kol speaks up "Woah woah don't take it that far" Then Klaus says "Well if that's not the case what have we been talking about for the last ten minutes hm". Then kol starts to mile and so does Klaus "Now either go and introduce yourself or she will be my next snack" Kol sends daggers to him the stands up and makes his way over to the bar and he orders a Bourbon.

Your POV
You look back at your phone to check the time, and someone has just approached the bar and ordered a drink you looked up to see him smiling at you, he was HOT so you smiled at him then turned back to your phone so he doesn't see you blushing. 'Hello Darling, You waiting for anyone' he says and you say 'you could say that' you say smiling back at him. You see him looking at your left hand and you say 'yeah nothing on there' and he smiles and shows you his 'neither, anyway what brings you to New Orleans' 'Work' you say 'you look  a bit young to have a job his old are you if you don't mind me asking' you laugh and think why am I telling my life story to a stranger but you have this odd feeling you can trust him ' haha its ok um i got the grades early and I though i would just start work early' he looks at you questionly 'Sorry but I don't think i can actually tell you what I do i would get into a trouble' he smiles and says 'it's ok, I understand' you smile and say 'your from the UK to I hear, where in England' he says 'London and I can tell you are from Scotland' you nod 'Yeah I moved here for Hugh school and I sort of just stayed' you feel a buzz on the table and you look to see  a text from your boss saying to call you' you stand up and say 'that was my boss i should call then I am going to head to my hotel but it was nice meeting you' and you start to walk away but you feel a hand gently grab your forearm and you tuned around to see him 'Hey, would you like to go out sometime before you have to leave' and you smile and nod then he says 'how about meet outside here at 7:00 tomorrow night' 'I would love that?' And he says 'Kol' and you lean up to kiss him on the check 'See you tomorrow Kol' and you walk away.

His POV
I watch her walk out the door and I think I am not going to let her go that easy. Then I heard clapping and see Nick standing with a grin on his face 'Well well it looks like our youngest has a date' And nudges him as they are leaving and Elijah puts his hands on his brothers shoulders and says 'Now because I am the nice brother I will let you borrow one of my suits.