Carpool - Klaus

Inspired by an imagine Moonlight219 just posted on her mulitfandom book go check it out!

Klaus decided he would pick you up after school today because he wanted to spend time with you anyway, because you haven't seen much if each other recently because you have had exams and he has had supernatural business. Your friends didn't really approve of your relationship but as long as he made you happy they were happy. At the end of the day (aaa reference😸) you quickly went to your locker to get some stuff you needed to do some revision and you got a text from Stefan
Stef😝: Your Knight in shining armour is waiting outside to pick you up, have fun👅

You laughed at the text, you and Stefan were best firmed so you always made fun of him and Elena and he makes fun of you and Klaus. You were happy that he was picking you up but it also made you feel really insecure, you knew that Klaus was very good looking and way out of your league, so whenever people people in your school would see you two together they would stare, judging you thinking that you got him under some sort of spell. Other girls will always stare at him and try and flirt with him, you sometimes think he will realise he is better of with another girl.

So as you went though the doors you saw Klaus smiles but as you walked towards him your head down because you didn't want him or anyone to see your tears. When you approached each said "Hello love" you hugged him quickly and went to get in the car but he gently grabs your arm and moved you in front of him "what's wrong love" he says as he wipes your tears "why are you with me, I mean you could have any other girl, I don't deserve you" you say looking down. He gently lifts your head up so you are looking into his eyes "I'm the one who doesn't deserve you, and I don't care about those other narsasistic girls, I only have my eyes on one girl, you" he slowly leans in and you share a loving kiss "don't think like that ok, I'm going to be with you for as long as you want me" you smile then you turn back to the popular girls wave then you get in the car and drive to the Mikaelson mansion.

 He gently lifts your head up so you are looking into his eyes "I'm the one who doesn't deserve you, and I don't care about those other narsasistic girls, I only have my eyes on one girl, you" he slowly leans in and you share a loving kiss "don't ...

Just in se you hadn't realised I love Katherine😹