Chapter 107

Allie's POV:

Today was the forth of July and I was five months pregnant. I woke up to Luke crawling into bed with me and Patrick. It was around 4am.

"Hi baby." I said

"Mommy" he said cuddling up to me

He fell asleep and I woke up at 8 as Luke was ready to get up. I got up with him and let Patrick sleep.

I made breakfast for him and the other two kids who eventually got up.

Every morning Lauren comes and kisses my stomach.. She loves her baby sister.

Around ten Patrick finally gets out of bed.

However, we are all in the pool.

He eats and comes and joins us in the pool.

"Damn, my wife looks sexy in a bikini" he whispered standing behind me with his arms around me

"Damn, my husband looks hot without a shirt." I said tracing his abs

"Let me trace yours, oh wait, I can't." He said

"Fuck you." I said getting mad and pushing my way out of his arms and walking to get out of the pool.

"Als, I wasn't serious." He said

"Whatever!" I said rolling my eyes and going inside

I took a shower and stared at my stomach in the mirror. I knew he wasn't serious and I know I'm way over reacting, but pregnancy is hard for me. I hate being even a little bloated and now it's like I'm fat. I know I'm not and I love all my babies, but it's just hard for me sometimes.

I got dressed in a cute maternity sundress and I got in the new jeep and I drove to my parents new house.

"Hey Als!" My mom said when I walked in

"Hey." I smiled

"What are you doing here?" She asked happy

"Patrick is spending some time with the kids in the pool and I just thought I'd come see my parents in their new Buffalo house."

My mom hugged me and said, "Wow, the baby is getting big!"

"I know, she's been moving and kicking like crazy."

"So, what are you going to name her?"

"Well... We are keeping it a surprise. But.... Does telling your mom really count?"

She smiled at me and got excited and I said, "Aliah Elizabeth."

"That's beautiful!" My mom said

"You can't tell anyone!" I said smiling

"Promise." She said

My mom made salads for lunch and Patrick was texting me.

Patrick ❤️: I love you beautiful ❤️

Patrick ❤️: Als, my family is coming over for lunch. Bring your family over too.

"Patrick said his family is coming over for lunch. Wanna go hang out by the pool?" I asked my mom

"I'd love to." My mom said

My parents got ready and met me back at my house. They went to the pool and I went to my room.

I was just cleaning a few things up when the door opened as there stood my husband.

"Hey." He said