Chapter 60

Allie's POV:

Summer was ending and we were back in Chicago together for a week before Anne and I headed back to Tampa.

The goodbye was crazy emotional.

A day and a half later we were back in Florida.

Pre season ended, regular games started and a month later I broke. I laid there on the locker room floor crying after warm ups.

All the guys tried to get me up, but I gave up. I told the coach I couldn't do it. He gave me a day off to go to Chicago and I hopped on the first plane home.

It was 3am but I unlocked the door to my house and went to Patrick's room. I walked in and said, "Patrick.." He sat up and saw me. And I was in his arms in a matter of seconds making out with him and began crying.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked as I cried.

"I miss you, and Lauren. It's been three months..." I said

"I know and Lauren is going back to Tampa with you."

"I leave at 6 am tomorrow." I said

"That's in like two and a half hours." Patrick said

"That's two hours for this." I said kissing him

And before I knew it me and my daughter were in Florida together. A me watched her during away games and before I knew it  it was playoffs. After a few swaps with Lauren, my season ended tonight in gave six against the Panthers.

I had everything out of my Tampa house already and was living with Anne, and Lauren and I headed back home. To Chicago that night. I drove all the way back with Anne. I dropped her off and Patrick came running outside and we got our daughter right to bed as it was like midnight. After that I walked into our room and said, "It's baby making time."

Patrick was still in the playoffs and eventually got knocked out in the semi finals. So we headed to Buffalo. With exciting news. We were expecting baby Kane number two due December 6th.