Chapter 39

Patrick's POV:

Two days later Allie's family went back home to Minnesota and my family went back to their own house. Today Allie cleaned like crazy and complained about my laundry.

Around 10am Allie threw up.

She came out of the bathroom and acted like she was fine.

"Alls, you should go lay down." I said

"I'm fine." She replied

"You just puked." I said

Somehow I convinced Allie to go lay down and she did. A few hours later she woke up feeling perfectly fine.

"Must be from being tired or some weird stomach thing." I said

"Thankfully." She said

That day Allie decided to go over to my parents house and go over wedding plans. She got home around midnight that night and I asked, "How was it?"

"Great. You'll love everything when we go over it." I said

"I'm sure I will." He said

I decided to go get ready for bed and I ended up falling asleep right away. I woke up the next day to the most beautiful sight. My fiancé cooking breakfast with his shirt off holding our daughter. He was talking to her.

"Good morning." I said

"Good morning beautiful." He said walking over to me and kissed me and handed me Lauren

"She's hungry." He added and I sat down in one of the chairs at the table and I began to breast feed her.

"So what did I do to deserves asking up to this?" I asked

"Well the trust is Lauren spit up all over my shirt. But you can think that your soon to be husband likes to impress you and other things would be happening if there was a baby in your arms right now."

"You have such a dirty mind." I said

"We are both practically naked on top."

"You are, I'm not." I said

"Your shirt is lifted all the way up all that's covered is your other boob." Patrick said

"You would be looking." I said rolling my eyes and Patrick brought me over eggs, bacon and toast.

Lauren was done eating and I was burping her and I quickly handed her to Patrick and ran to the bathroom and puked.

Patrick's POV:

I put Lauren in her little ex erasures and pulled it to our room and went into the bathroom and held Allie's hair back and rubbed her back.

I grabbed a pony tail off the counter and I handed it to her. She put her hair up and I sat there for about ten minutes with her and then she decided to take a shower. While she was in there I ate and played with Lauren.

Thirty minutes later Allie came out of our room. She was wearing my sweatpants a tank top and her hair was in a messy bun.

She headed straight to the table and ate what I made her.

"You literally just puked your brains out. Why are you eating that?"

"I'm starving and I don't feel bad." She said

Allie ate and then it was around 11am, an hour until Lauren's nap. I continued to play with Lauren and Allie painted her toes.

It was noon and we out her down for her nap and we went back out and started to watch a movie.

Allie's POV:

We had just put Lauren down for a nap and we were now watching some random movie on Netflix.

"Are you pregnant?" Asked Patrick

I panicked. I freaked. I couldn't remember my last period. I think it was a month or so ago. Italy... Shit.. I didn't take my birth control and I'm pretty sure there was no protection used.

"I don't know.." I answered honestly

"You've had a lot of the symptoms."

Tears came to my eyes and he was right.

"Well we need to find out. I'll be back in a few minutes." Patrick said getting up and grabbing his keys and wallet.

Patrick returned twenty minutes later with a bag from CVS that had three pregnancy tests in there.

I went into the bathroom and peed on the sticks.

I set an alarm on my phone for ten minutes and I sat there on the bathroom floor leaning up against the wall. I thought abut having another baby. Patrick joined me and he said, "Whatever it says we can get through it."

I put my head on his shoulder and said, "I know."

About two minutes longer I asked, "How much time is left?"

"Eight minutes." Patrick said

"This is the longest ten minutes ever." I said

"This and being up by one goal for the cup a few years ago with 11 minutes."

"I guess that comes pretty close."

After an eternity of waiting and talking about another baby and plans my timer went off.

I went to look at it and I couldn't.

"You look." I told Patrick

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes." I said and he looked at the test. The look on his face told me everything. I didn't even bother to check the test..

A.N.

Please vote and comment! ❤️