Chapter 61

Allie's POV:

We had been in Buffalo for about two weeks, and I was only one month pregnant today. We were waiting until my parents were here for the from June 29th to July 5th.

We had been going to our usual doctor appointments and everything is great. We have a healthy baby, and that made me and Patrick so happy. Tonight we told Lauren she was going to be a big sister.

She was so happy. Even though her three year old mind didn't comprehend it. Tomorrow we were telling out family. I wasn't showing it at all.

"Allie and I have some news..." Patrick said

"Baby Kane number two is on the way." I said with the biggest smile ever

"No fucking way! I'm pregnant too!" Erica said standing up and hugging me as we cried together

"Both my girls, pregnant!" Donna said hugging us together

We were bombarded with hugs and love, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"So due date?" Asked my sister

"December 6th." Patrick said

"That's our babies due date..." Ethan, Erica's husband said

Erica and I screamed together as we hugged each other. We lifted up our shirts reveling our bellies. She was showing a lot more than me, but Donna took a picture. And then we took one with our husbands kissing our bellies.

We spent so much time talking about babies. Finally, I was tired and we left. We put Lauren to bed and I laid in bed with my wonderful husband who laid his hand on my stomach and said, "our baby is in there."

"Yeah, it is... And I can't wait for our baby to be here." I said

He kissed me and we fell asleep, only to be woken up by our daughter calling for us. She was just scared, so we let her sleep with us. I had all three of my favorite people in bed with me and I couldn't have been happier.

I woke up and made breakfast for my family with my daughter. And we ate as a family and spent the whole day together. We read books, played games, and hung out with our daughter. The end of the summer came and we moved back to Chicago. And I was now four and a half months pregnant. Tonight was the team/family dinner at the United Center to kick off a new season. This was the fancy formal dinner too. My belly was so tiny, I could still fit in my normal dresses and that scared me, even though the doctor said everything was fine and my baby was healthy.

It was adults only party so Hannah was watching Lauren. I had on a long fancy red dress and Patrick marched his tie to my dress.

We mainly hung out with Anne and Tazer.

About halfway through we went up on stage and Patrick put his arm around me and talked into the microphone.

"My wife, and I have some exciting news. We're expecting our second baby due December 6th"

Everyone cheered and Patrick kissed me.

We went home shortly after and Tazer and Anne joined us. We hung out and talked about my pregnancy.

"I can't wait to have kids" Anne said

"Well, Tazer you better get on that." Patrick said

"Shut up, Patrick." I said

"You'll both be great parents. I mean if Patrick can be a dad, Tazer can be a dad." I said and everyone laughed

The next few months of my pregnancy were what a typical NHL wife does. I was now 8 months pregnant and Erica called me today and asked if I would have my baby in Buffalo so we could be together.