Chapter 64

The pregnancy was going great. Everyone said we needed a new hobby when we told them. But of course they were all thrilled. This was our close friends and family. We told the world after a game in one of Patrick's interviews.

Tonight I was standing by the locker room and a microphone was shoved in my face while I had a double stroller in front of me.

"Allison, how do you feel about how hot your husbands been on the ice lately. A 45 game point streak. Seven hat tricks."

"Well he's hot all the time." I said referring to looks

"We obviously know you think he's hot because you can't stay off his dick.." She said pointing at my stomach

I turned around and bitch slapped her.

One of the guys was out there and he yelled in the locker room, "Kaner get out here!"

Patrick came out still in his breezers.

"What?" He asked

I was being put in handcuffs by security.

"What's going on?" He asked

"Allie slapped that reporter." The Hawk said

"Wait, where are you taking my wife?"

"Holding cell at the county jail."

I was taken by the cops. And they were pushing me forcefully. I was crying and they kept shoving me.

"She's pregnant!" Screamed Patrick pissed off

Patrick's POV:

What the hell happened?

"Abby, can you just watch my kids while I get undressed quick?" I asked

"Of course."

I was getting undressed in the locker room at lightning speed and I told Tazer to call Anne and have her meet me at my house. He did and I sprinted out of the locker room and got the kids in the car. I drove home, got out of the car, got in Allie's BMW told Anne I had to go and to watch the kids. She was getting them out of the car as I drove to the county jail.

I got there and they were charging her with assault. The court hearing was two weeks from now. Until her bail was $500,000. I paid it and we walked out hand in hand and ignored the cameras, microphones, etc.

She was in tears and I don't blame her. Plus her emotions were through the roof with the pregnancy.

We got in the car and I asked what happened.

She told me why she slapped the woman and I held her hand and told her I was proud. And that I loved her.

That night Allie couldn't sleep, but she got a call that fixed everything. The charges were being dropped. She cried and cried into my shoulder.

"I am so sorry." She said

"Shhh, calm down. I love you and I think that what you did today was pretty badass." I said kissing her

She laughed and I said, "Damn, my baby is sexy."

"I hope you're talking about me and not our baby inside me." She said laughing

"You are sexy. You Allison Marie Kane. But we do have adorable kids."

I kissed me wife and we went to bed.

Weeks went by and I was playing like shit. Allie came down and pulled me aside and I said, "I can't get out of this. I'm over thinking everything.. And I don't know why.."