Chapter 106

Allie's POV:

I woke up and took Lauren out for breakfast in the new Jeep. After breakfast, we stopped and I went inside and went to the baby stuff. Lauren was a little confused. I grabbed a little onesie that said, "Little sister" with a pink heart.

"Lauren do you like this?" I asked

"Mom, I'm the big sister. And this wouldn't fit me."

"I know, but it will fit your little sister." I said smiling at my daughter

"You're really pregnant!" She asked happy

"Yeah, with a little girl." I said

Lauren screamed. I laughed and we cried. She hugged me so tight.

"So will you help me pick out a few more baby girl outfits?"

We picked four more and we went to the post office and picked up a package that was a baby Kane #4 jersey.

"Lauren, you have to keep it a secret that it's a girl. We're going to surprise everyone tonight, okay?"

"Promise!" She said

We got two big brother shirts and I got Lauren a big sister shirt.

I wrapped them and Lauren got to give the boys their presents.

Tyler was so happy he was going to be a big brother. This was just the best day ever. I packed all the Kane jerseys in our new Jeep and we went to the rink.

I lead our family onto the ice. And I brought Patrick with me and said, "We're having another baby!"

Everyone freaked, it was amazing.

"And we're also doing the gender reveal today.." I said smiling

We first took lots of pictures. Me and Patrick wore our Kane jerseys. Patrick's said KANE, mine said MRS.KANE.

The kids were all in black shirts holding up their jerseys from when they were babies. Lauren's said BABY KANE #1, Lucas' said BABY KANE #2, and Tyler's said BABY KANE #3.

We got one of the backs of the jerseys (us all holding them) and me and Patrick out ours on and held the BABY KANE #4 one.

So after many pictures there were 10 balloons hanging in the net. Patrick had to shoot them by shooting pucks at them. Nine of them had nothing in them but one was filed with pink powder.

He so far had six with nothing. Seven nothing and on his eighth one pink powder went everywhere. He put his stick in the air and did his famous celly.

"Come here!" He said to me

I ran across the red carpet I had down and he picked me up and spun me around. He kissed me and he had tears in his eyes.

"I love you and our daughter, Aliah Elizabeth Kane." Patrick said

I kissed him and said, "I love you so much."

I posted the picture of us in our Blackhawk jerseys with us holding the BABY KANE #4 jersey. I captioned it:

We're excited to announce that Baby Kane number 4 is on the way ❤️

A few weeks later I was going to post the gender reveal pictures. That I would caption

It's a girl 🎀🍼💕

That night everyone was at the Kane's house, eating.

I pulled Patrick into the kitchen and put his hand on my stomach.