Chapter 24

Nobody's POV:

The Blackhawks had made the playoffs and Lauren was getting bigger every day. They progressed in the playoffs and were in the final round.

Patrick's POV:

I know I needed to stop thinking about everything but I couldn't help but think about everything on my mind. The number one thing was Taylor Swift and the fact we basically almost had sex..

~Flashback~

I was in Nashville for a game when Allie was seven months pregnant and of course Taylor was there. I was on the verge of being drunk and I kissed Taylor. We went back to the hotel.... Things escalated from there.. We were both almost naked when I stopped and told her she had to leave...

End of flashback

Allie's POV:

Lauren was staying with Jackie tonight and when I was on my way home from dropping her off I heard a song, a song that Taylor Swift wrote about Patrick. A song that I never wanted to hear again. I walking into our house and I saw Patrick there. He saw I was crying and asked, "What's wrong?"

"You should know you cheating bastard!" I yelled

"What?" Patrick asked

"I heard Taylor's new song." I cried

"Allie... It was a kiss."

"Don't lie to me. I specifically remember her talking about having sex."

"Allie. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't because you could have miscarried and I didn't want that. I'm so sorry. It was a huge mistake and I haven't talked to her since."

"Get the hell out!" I screamed going into the bathroom and slamming the door and turning the shower on. I was bawling. Make up running down my face. I stood in the shower and cried for a good hour. At first the water burned, then it was comfortable, and I didn't even notice how cold it got. I just stood there crying. My boyfriend cheated on me when I was pregnant with his baby. Everyone was right about Patrick. He is a man whore and I never should have gotten involved with him. I knew better and now he hurt me. It's not that simple just for one of us to move out because we have a baby to think about now.

Patrick's POV:

Allie had been in the shower for almost two hours. There was no way there was any hot water left.

I opened the door she didn't lock, and I walked in. I grabbed her towel and I turned the water off and wrapped her in the towel. I picked her up and carried her to our room bridal style.

I got her clothes out and left the room, when I came back she was in the pajamas I left out and but she was still sitting there, not moving, not crying.

I walked over to her and I hugged her. She pushed me away and said, "Get the fuck away from me." I didn't let her go. I held her tighter and she continued to push me away.

I was ready to let go when she broke. She cried and said, "I thought you loved me..."

"I do love you."

"Shut up, you cheated on me."

This time Allie did push me away and I came right back to her and I hugged her.

"I will call the police if you don't stop." She said

"And that would be be smart. My boyfriend won't stop hugging me because he cheated on me."

"Ex boyfriend." Allie said then added, "give me your phone."

I handed it over to her having no idea what she was going to find.

She unlocked my phone with our hockey numbers. 2488

She went to my messages first and quickly exited out of them and went to my photos. She scrolled down to see all am albums and she clicked on the one that I titled 'My love ❤️'

They were all pictures of us. I pulled away from Allie and a few minutes later she turned my phone off, not completely but she looked at me and then she laid in my arms and I held her so tight and whispered, "I love you so so much."

Allie's POV:

"I love you too, Patrick but I can't stay with you. You cheated on me and became another one of Taylor's songs. I guess this ring doesn't mean anything anymore." I said taking off the promise ring he had given me almost a year ago.

I started to pack multiple bags. All my stuff was now packed into my car. Next I packed Lauren's stuff. My car was jam packed full. I came back inside to see Patrick sitting there with a blank stare.

I went up and I kissed him on the lips. "Goodbye Patrick..." I said leaving and driving to my old place where Jackie was staying.

I got there and started to move things in, Jackie helped and I told her everything. She cried with me and then she got into her car and drove to Patrick's.

Jackie's POV:

My brother is stupid. I cried and talked with Allie for hours and around 1am I went to his house and I opened the door using the key I took from Allie.

"Patrick!" I yelled

"Get the hell out Jackie!" He yelled back

"No! You are so stupid! Out of all the girls in the world you got so lucky to have Allie. You love her, mom and dad love her and I love her like a sister, and they do as another daughter. You and Allie have a baby, a beautiful baby girl who is half you and half the woman you love. I don't think you understand how you destroyed Allie. She's been crying for hour over you! How could you cheat on her?!"

"I didn't mean to." He said annoyed and opened a beer bottle.

I took the bottle and dumped it all down the drain.

"There's no way in hell you're going to drink now." I said

"Watch me!" he said

"Really, because Allie told me she was coming over with Lauren tonight to work things out. Do you really want to be drunk?"

"She's not coming back." Patrick said

"She might surprise you. Plus you have hockey practice tomorrow. Then a day off and then the playoffs start. You are fucking Patrick Kane and you need to kick ass and with the cup, drinking won't get you there.. But go ahead, drink." I said leaving

Allie's POV:

I fell asleep while Jackie was gone and I went to practice the next day and Patrick was there. He was completely exhausted. He was fucking up every shot, pass and drill up. We all went home and I spent the day with Jackie and my daughter.

I did the same thing the next day. I just spent the day with my daughter. Jackie went to Patrick's and did whatever with her brother.

"The playoffs start tomorrow night and I can't wait. I love you Lauren." I said

I gave Lauren a bath and then I got her ready for bed. She was my little girl and I would do anything for her.

The playoffs started and we lost the first two games, Q sat Patrick. We lost the next game, and I went home pissed off. We were flying back to St. Louis tomorrow.