Chapter 78

Allie's POV:

We swept the wild in four games and we were now playing the Blues. Who we won against and eventually we made it to the final. My parents had just apologized to Patrick who accepted it and said he understood why they were mad. But Patrick and I had been pretty bitchy towards each other the past month.

Tyler turned one which is crazy to believe. We now have a five year old, two year old, and a year old baby.

Tonight was game six. We could win it all tonight. Our families were both there in Pennsylvania. Our kids were there and Auston was there.

We were down by one going into the third.

"Kane, Als you two need to figure your shit out now because if you don't it might just cost us the game. So do whatever you need you have twenty minutes." Q yelled

"He's being an ass!" I yelled

"How?" He asked

"Your comments, you not passing."

"Fucking jealous bitch." Patrick said

The fight continued and nothing as solved we hit the ice and we gave up another goal. If was all on me and Patrick. We screamed at each other on the bench.

"Hey, you might hate me right now but we are not losing this game." Patrick said

Duncs just scored and a few minutes later Shaw got a nice goal off Tazer's rebound. With a minute to go Patrick and I were out with Tazer.

Tazer passed it to me and I faked a shot and slid it across to Patrick who tipped it in the net and we were now up by one.

We won the game! We all pilled on top of Crow and our helmets and gloves went everywhere.

We went through the handshake line and then Tazer got the cup and we all took a lap.

Families came onto the ice and Auston picked me up and kissed me.

"I'm so fucking proud." He said

We took so many pictures.

"Mommy you and daddy take your picture with me."

I looked at Patrick mowing what picture she wanted. He nodded yes.

"I need to take a picture with Patrick for each of our kids. It involves a kiss. Is that okay? I asked Auston

"do whatever you need to." He said

Tazer handed us the cup above our head and I held one side and Patrick held the other. Patrick was holding Lauren and she reached up to help us hold the cup.

He looked at me with the eyes I fell in love with and he kissed me for the first time in months. Picked broke the kiss but I knew he wanted more.

We did this with each of the kids and then one of us alone. So we were a top four kisses.

This one might have lasted a little too long. I only broke it because his sweat dripped down on my lips.

"Gross." I said laughing

"My kiss was gross?" He asked

"Yeah is was disgusting." I said back

We got a picture with Tyler in the cup.

"Damn, every year you have a baby you win a cup." Tazer said

"We do.." I said laughing

"Better get busy for next year." He said laughing