Chapter 83

But a few seconds later I was okay. I opened my eyes and saw Patrick.

"Patrick!" I yelled

"Hello my beautiful." He said

"Wait. How are you?" I asked

"You lost a lot of blood, you have the choice to either come with me forever or go back to all your family, friends, and our kids."

"Patrick... How did you die?" I asked

"I got on the next helicopter to go to Florida, but as we were climbing up the ladder, it was struck by lightning and we all fell. I hit my head on a rock..." He said

I was crying.

"I'm sorry, I never should have left you.. I need you."

"No, you can live without me. I promise you. But our kids can't live without you."

"Patrick, did you really mean everything you said that night?"

"Of course I did. Als, you will always be my wife. And I'm so sorry I wasted so much time. I will always love you and our five kids. I do want you to know that you have my blessing if you find another guy."

"Thank you, but I can't find anyone else. You are my soul mate, the only one who I will ever fully be able to love. The only one I want to love. I'm going to be okay." I said

"I know you are, and when you aren't go put my jersey on.."

I smiled and said, "okay."

"So what are you going to name our babies?"

"For the girl I want her name to be Aliah Elizabeth Kane." I said

"For our son, Conner Jonathan Kane." Patrick said

"I love it.. Thank you." I said

"I love you, you're a very strong, independent woman and I know that you will be okay. I will always be with you, I love you my Allison Marie Kane."

"I love you too, Patrick."

"Now, I need to tell you something. I never imagined my life the way it turned out. You changed my whole world, in the best possible way. You loved me like no one ever had before. You stood by me when everyone turned away. You forgave me when I didn't deserve to be forgiven and the only explanation I have for all this is true love. You are my true love, so thank you for always believing in me, trusting me, and loving me. You gave me the greatest gifts in the world, your unconditional love and five perfect babies. I love you and Lauren, Lucas, Tyler, Conner, and Aliah all so much. You made me better Allison. You can accomplish anything you out your mind to. Always remember how you changed my life. I love you beautiful."

I was crying. "Can't you come back with me?"

"I can't baby, but you can and you have to go soon before it's too late."

"How will I know you're with me?" I asked

"Whenever you or our kids score a goal, I am there. And whenever you see the number 88 or an infinity sign.. I'm there. All the time I will be there. If you ever need to feel close to me wear my jersey and go to the UC and blast our song. Bring the kids. I promise you I'll be there. You need to go now.." Patrick said

"I can't lose you again." I replied

"Our kids can't lose you." He said adding, "Whenever you look at our kids you'll see me."

"I know, thank you for giving me our five kids."

"Thank you for having babies with me." Patrick said