Chapter 81

Allie's POV:

It was now around 2:40am. The storm had grown worse. I was so scared and I could sense Patrick was too.

"Why aren't you with your fiancé?" I asked

"Because you need me more right now." He said pulling me close into his arms

"Why? She's the one you're marrying." I said listening to his heartbeat

"When we got married I promised you forever and always. It's our thing and it always will be. I haven't promised Kate anything yet. Besides, I know how much storms freak you out and now we're in a storm on a boat. I'm here for you.." He said

"Thank you.. But I understand if you need to go to her." I said

"Truth is.... I need you.." He said

"Patrick, I love you" I blurted out realizing I totally shouldn't have but his response shocked me.

"Allison Marie, I love you too." He said leaning into kiss me

We made out and he said, "I need to tell you something. Kate means nothing to me. In fact when you saw us making out, I asked her to do it to make you jealous because you were with Auston."

"I was with Auston because he was you 2.0. I stayed with him because I was pissed at you... I forgive you and I know Kate is a crazy bitch. You are so much better at everything. I'm fucking dumping his ass once we're home. Because I have you. My smart, talent, sexy husband."

"You're beautiful, my sweet wife. Allison Marie." He said kissing me

"So why did you propose to Kate?" I asked

"Because you fucked Matthews and I wanted to get your attention.. I'm Sorry."

I just kissed him because I finally had my husband back.

We were having sex and suddenly an alarm began going off. It was the evacuate, the ship is sinking alarm.

Patrick and I quickly threw on layer of clothes and went to the sky deck.

"Helicopters are coming..." Crow said

"Holy shit... This is the titanic." I said bawling

Tazer hugged me and said, "We're all getting out of here alive, I promise."

I went to Patrick's arms and said, "I'm sorry I've wasted so much time being a bitch and trying to make you jealous with Auston... He's an ass. I love you. Damn it, I can't die... I need to live with you. Our kids need us.. We need more babies. I need to fuck you everyday, I need you to hold me in your arms every night, I need to kiss you every second. I need you... We can't die."

I was bawling. He hugged me and said, "Als, I love you so much. We are t.... FUCK!!!"

There was a huge wave that came and wiped people out. Patrick dove and grabbed me. The boat came back above the wave and with the force we were all laying of the floor. Patrick picked me up bridal style and carried me carefully to the edge if the boat where the team was. Another wave was coming.

"Patty, hold me.. Kate yelled

"We're over. She's the love of my life." Patrick said

I wrapped my arms and legs around him he grabbed the railing and held on for both of us. It was growing by the second and it was seconds away from hitting.

"I will not lose you!" Patrick said as the wave hit and we were drenched and underwater

People were being washed into the ocean. The boat slowly came back up.

I hung onto Patrick and we both just kept telling each other how much we loved  each other. And we made out.  A few more waves hit, hard. And a helicopter arrived. Women and children first.

"I'm not leaving you!" I said to Patrick

"Go! I will be okay! I love you Allison Marie and out children. I'll meet you in Florida..." Florida was the closest and where they were taking all of us.

"I love you too, my Patrick Timothy Kane."

"Allison Marie Kane, I love you. Forever and always. You're my extraordinary wife and I am so lucky to have you." We made out for a second and broke and I had to go

I kissed Patrick one more time and climbed the ladder to safety. I looked down and couldn't see him anymore.

I just sat there, empty. The helicopter landed and we were brought to a station set up by the Red Cross. We had to check in and make sure we were okay. The helicopter went back to get more people.

Slowly the team was all coming back. We were gathered in a small area in a tent. I just sat there, emotionless.

Every single time a new guy walked in I jumped to my feet and slid back down when I saw it wasn't Patrick.

A day passed and no one had seen Patrick.

I had been wearing his sweatshirt and sweatpants since that night. I could only think the worse.

Everyone except for Patrick was counted for. He was the only Blackhawk missing.

"Where the hell is he?" I screamed at Tazer

"I don't know... The boat hit another wave and I went flying... I'm sorry.."

"You fucking liar! You said he'd be okay!" I said crying

"Where's my fiancé?" Kate asked not even crying

"He ended it with you, remember?! On the boat. You mean nothing to him. He loves me!" I said

"Bitch please, he hates you." Kate said

"Security!!!" Tazer yelled

"She is crazy and obsessed with her husband please take her." Tazer said to the officer

"Patrick Kane is mine!" She said

"Alright, come with me." The officer said hauling crazy Kate away

We spend the day in the shelter. When a police officer approached Q who called me over. The team huddled around trying to listen.

"Hi, I'm officer mike. We've pulled a few bodies from the water and think one of them might be your husband. He's looking pretty rough, we need you to come identify the body.."

I broke down crying. Q hugged me.

After the hug I looked over at Tazer who was also a mess. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, it's not your fault. I don't ever want you to think that. I can't do this alone. Will you come with me?"

"Of course." He said as he walked with his arm around me

We went into the tent and the officer lead us to a table with a sheet over it. He lifted the sheet of the body's face.

A.N. So what are your thoughts ??