Chapter 26

Allie's POV:

We got on the bus to take us to the hotel and the team got me my own personal cart for all my stuff. I had my bag, Lauren's bag, her stroller and car seat. One of the trainers pushed it and I carried my daughter to the bus.

I held her and it was time for her to eat and I had to make her bottle. Patrick was sitting right across from me and I handed her to him.

"Hold her, while I make her bottle."

I opens the compartment above and grabbed her diaper bag and got the pre mixed bottle out. I sat down and when I looked and saw Lauren had fallen asleep on Patrick. It was the cutest thing ever, I snuck a few pictures and sat down.

"Can you please hold her until we get there?" I asked

"Yeah." Patrick said

"Damn, Kaner's holding a baby. Do you really trust him Hastings?" Tazer asked

"I do." I said and catching the look Patrick gave me

About ten minutes later we got to the hotel and Patrick carried Lauren off the bus and to his room. I got everything situated in my room and my parents were here to get Lauren. I had all her stuff in my moms car. I went and snuck into Patrick's room and saw him laying there with his daughter. She was up and Patrick was holding her.

"Mommy's here to get you." Patrick said

I went over and grabbed her and she cried.

"Shhh, don't cry." I said rubbing her tiny back

I handed her back to Patrick and he sat down. Lauren stopped crying and I laid down next to him. He put his arm around me.

"I love this." I said

"Me too, I have both of my girls." Patrick said

"I'm not playing next year. After this year I want to be able to do this in public and tell everyone about our baby."

"Are you sure?"

"100%, I chose you and Lauren over the NHL."

"If that's what you want then I support you either way 100%. I love you Allison Marie, that you for giving me a mini you."

"I love you too Patrick." I said

"Are your parents here?"

"Yeah, so we should probably let them take Lauren."

"I could stay like this forever." Patrick said

"Me too." I said as Lauren grabbed my finger with her hand

I got up and so did Patrick. He held his daughter and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Love you Lauren Allison." He said as he handed her to me

I took her and I kissed Patrick and then I brought her down to my parents.

They had everything already because I brought it down.

"Okay, well we'll be at the game. Good luck." My mom said

"Thank you." I said

I had already hugged them when they got here.

"Well I should probably get ready to go to the X." I said to my family and then to my daughter, "Bye bye Lauren. I love you!"

I kissed her tiny head and then I handed her to my mom and left to go start getting ready. I missed my baby girl already, and I know Patrick felt the same because of his text *I miss my two favorite girls. Get ready to win tonight and then I'll be in your tonight at 1am.*

Before I got the chance to respond we had to get on the bus, the game went great. We won 5-2, I scored a goal and so did Patrick. We went back to the hotel did our normal stuff and before I knew it my hotel door opened and there stood Patrick.

He came and laid down next to me and said, "That was a hell of a game."

"I know, you now have a 32 point game streak."

"I know and that's because of our daughter."

"I like the sound of that." I said

"So do I." Patrick said kissing me

"Where does Tazer think you are?"

"Still in the bed next to him sleeping."

Patrick and I fell asleep, he held me all night long.

I woke up the next day and spent the day working out and hanging out with my team and focusing on hockey. That night I once again fell asleep in Patrick's arms.

We were now on our way to the Xcel Energy Center. We got there and I was doing my personal warm up and out of nowhere Matt Dumba comes up to me and kisses me. He pushed me up against a wall and I pull away and he says, "Are you looking for your boyfriend Patrick Kane?"

"What?" I asked

"Everyone knows, including the league. He's in jail for 60 years for sexual harassment, kidnapping, and a few other things."

"He isn't my boyfriend." I said

"Oh but we all know he is and he's the father to your little girl and the baby on the way."

My face was shocked, how did Matt Dumba and everyone else know about me and Patrick. This was all my fault, I started crying and Tazer came over to us and said, "Come one Allie, it's your own fault for getting so involved with someone you shouldn't have."

"I'm sorry but I can't control who I love." I said

"You should get ready."

"I'm not playing."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm pregnant." I said looking straight into Tazers eyes and he moved towards me and kissed me and spoke, "I've been waiting to do that for a very long time."

Holy shit.... My boyfriend was in jail because of me, his best friend just kissed me, I had a little baby girl who was a month and a few weeks old and I was pregnant.

A.N.
Once again please tell me what you think!!

I also don't think of Dumba like this, he is a great hockey player and I respect him. I own nothing. Thanks again for reading! Vote a comment!