Chapter 54

Allie's POV:

I woke up Ashley waking me up.

"Allie, it's 10:50!" She said

I shot out of bed and showered, and got ready.

"Geez, why were you up so late last night?"

"I was talking to Patrick." I said

"Oh, anyways what are we doing today?"

"We are going to see the bean and walk in the park. Then I'm taking you out for lunch and we're meeting Hanna there with her fiancé."

"It's so freaking cold out!" Ashely said

"Yeah, it's winter." I said back and added, "We both grew up in Minnesota. You're fine."

We took pictures in front of the bean and Ashley was going to post one on Instagram when I stopped her.

"As a celebrity you don't post a picture of where you are now if you don't want crazy fans harassing you. You wait until you leave." I said

"I guess that makes sense. So how long do we have?"

"About thirty minutes and it's a 6 minute drive to the place we're eating lunch at."

We just walked around and talked, then we left to meet Hanna and her fiancé for lunch.

He was actually really amazing, they were perfect for each other. Sure he wasn't famous, or in the NHL but he was a doctor, he played baseball and he was cute for her.

"Als, come to the bathroom with me." Hanna said getting up

"Okay, Ash watch Lauren." I said following my best friend

We got into the bathroom and Hanna fixed her make up and asked, "So you know the wedding is this summer August 19th."

"Yeah, did you decide on a location yet?"

"No.. He wants a church but I want an outdoor wedding."

"Girl you better figure it out soon." I said

"I know." She said laughing

"So why did you need me in here?"

"Just to make sure things were going good and to make sure I still looked hot, which I do. You on the other hand." Hanna joked

"I'm already taken." I said holding up my hand revealing my ring that probably cost Patrick 3 million dollars with all the diamonds.

"Yeah you married rich dick, we know." Hanna laughed

We were leaving the bathroom but still talking.

"Rich dick?" I asked laughing

"Come on, like you'd choke on poor dick."

"Hanna Karen Montgomery!" I said serious but I wasn't

"Come on, we both know how much you love his rich dick."

"This conversation never happened but hell yeah his rich dick is better than any guys poor dick. But your fiancé over there isn't too poor so.. Right back atcha."

We returned to the table and finished eating. Then Hanna said, "Kyle, I'm going to hang out at Allie's for a while. See you later. I love you."

" love you too." Kyle said kissing her and leaving.

We all got into my car and went home, Ashley put Lauren down for a nap while Hanna and I looked at bridesmaid dresses and continued to plan the wedding.

Then Hanna pulled out a bag and handed it to me.

"I didn't want to do this over lunch."

I opened the bag and there was a box. I opened it reveling the sports bras that we made when we were 14 with our hockey team. They were white, tidied and had BFF's 4 lyfe! And under it the letters TFNATTATBFFLYS on the front and on the back it said, AH & HM. Our initials at the time.

I laughed and said, "Together forever, never apart, through thick and thin, best friends forever, love you sista"

I picked up the two sports bras and saw another box. I opened it and it had a necklace, on the back it had those letters on it and the box said, "Will you be my maid of honor?"

I got the biggest smile and I looked at Hanna and said, "Hell fucking yes!" I said hugging my best friend

"I'm so glad! I knew you'd say yes though."

"Want me to change my answer?" I asked

"You might when I make you wear the sports bra."

"Actually?"

"No, but we will when we are getting ready. Just so we can take pictures."

"Okay." I said laughing

We picked out colors, and dresses. Then we went dress shopping. Ashley was watching Lauren when we just started to peek at dresses, to know what she liked.

I had Ashley on my automatic updates. She posted the picture of me, her and Lauren on Instagram and captioned it, "Live • Love • Chicago - and of course my beautiful sister and my niece/goddaughter ❤️"

I commented and said, "Love you Ash! ❤️"

Hanna ended up sleeping over and the Hawks lost 4-1 against Tampa Bay. Patrick was pretty down about the loss because they didn't have that edge that game.

Now they were on their way to play the Panthers.

The next morning I woke up and made breakfast for my best friend and my sister. I have to admit it was kinda nice having all the time to have my sister and bestie here, and spend all my time with Lauren but I missed playing hockey.

Hanna went home and Ashley watched Lauren while I ran to target. Before I left Ashley was watching the game holding Lauren and telling her what was going on.

When I was there I got another notification that Ashley posted a picture on Instagram.

It was a picture of Lauren, she was smiling and laying on the floor. "Smiling that her daddy just scored a goal! 💕🚨 #LaurenMarie #BabyKane #ILoveMyNiece"

The Hawks won the game and Patrick was going to be home tomorrow for New Years.

The next night, I was getting ready to go to the party and so was Patrick.

I don' own this picture but it's what Allie is wearing to the New Years party