Chapter 51

Allie's POV:

After an amazing Christmas at the Kane's and long goodbyes we drove back to our place to find that we had lost power from the blizzard. Lauren went right to bed as it was 11pm. I walked into my room and found a bunch of candles lit with Rose pedals everywhere. Patrick sat on the bed and I said, "I'm so glad for this one night three years ago we pretended I wasn't Chicago's number 88 and you weren't Chicago's first girl in the NHL. I love you Allison Marie."

I walked over to Patrick and I kissed him, two hours later we were both physically exhausted. I got up and put on Patrick's shirt and I blew out all the candles.

"Romance killer." Patrick said

"I don't want to burn the house down." I rolled my eyes at my annoying but oh so amazing husband

Patrick got up and wrapped his arms around my waist and took off my shirt which was really his and drug me back to bed.

The next morning I woke up around 7am and Lauren was still asleep and wouldn't be up until around 9.

"Patrick." I said softly

"What time is it?" He asked

"7:12, but your plane leaves at one so we should get up and get ready and head over to your parents."

"I don't want to leave you here."

"We'll be back in three days."

Patrick rolled over and kissed me.

"Go shower!" I said

Patrick was already too busy kissing my neck and I wasn't stopping him so.... An hour later he stopped it by picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom and we both showered.

By 8:45am we were both out, dressed and had everything cleaned up from last night.

We went into Lauren's room and saw she was all smiley in her crib.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said picking her up and changing her.

I got her dressed in a new outfit from Jess and it was adorable. I handed her to Patrick and he played with her while I made breakfast.

We ate and fed Lauren and then went to the Kane's. My parents were there and we hung out for a few hours, Donna made Patrick's favorite meal and we just all sat in the living room talking. Then it came time for Patrick to go to the airport. My parents and sister hugged him and thanked him for getting them here and told him how lucky they got with us and wished him good luck. Then he said goodbye to his family. Then he picked Lauren up and said, "Bye bye Lauren. I will see you in a few days be good for mommy and I will score a goal just for you!" He kissed her head and handed her to my mom and and then we got into our car and drove to the airport.

I was just dropping him off and I got out and and I kissed him goodbye. Of course people recognized us and Patrick bolted inside to get away.

I went back to his parents house and picked up my family and daughter and went back to our house in Buffalo.

My mom and I made dinner and she was amazed by this house still.

In the past year we really added a lot to it because well Pinterest.

"So tomorrow I'm taking Lauren to go sledding, are any of you interested?"

"Yeah I'm in." My sister said

"We have nothing else to do." My dad said

"Okay, do you guys just want to stay here instead of the hotel?"