Chapter 31

Patrick's POV:

I was just landing in Buffalo and I was still pissed at Allie. I got to my house and unpacked a few things. In my bedroom in my dresser was a picture of me and Allie kissing. She was wearing my jersey and I had in a nike shirt. My mom took that picture and the thing that I loved the most about this house was that I could have that picture up.

I went to the store and got food, and told my parents that I was here and I would be over in the morning. For now I just hung out and texted Toews.

TWO DAYS LATER:

Patrick's POV:

I had just woken up and it was nine am, I got up and got ready. Then my doorbell rang. I opened it and there stood Allie holding Lauren.

"Would you mind two roommates?"

I just grabbed my daughter and then pulled Allie in for a kiss.

Allie's POV:

Patrick helped me unpack everything. Three hours later Lauren was napping and Allie and I were sitting on the couch.

"So I'm sorry, I over reacted. Of course I want to live in Chicago with you and our daughter. I love you so much and I guess I was just stressed about packing and Hanna."

"No I should never have left like that. I love you so much and I'm here for you no matter what."

"The league hates me so much. Like so much, I'm sorry Patrick."

"We fell in love, we didn't do anything wrong," he said putting his arm around me

"So we should take engagement pictures and send out the save the date ." I said

"How about September 8th for the wedding day. It's a Saturday and the nine is part of your number 19 and the 8 is part of 88."

"That's perfect." I said

We made those little save the date cards online and had them printed. We also started making a guest list.

"So.... Tomorrow I may or may not be going dress shopping." I smirked

"I can't wait a year and a half to see." Patrick pouted

"It will be worth the wait." I said

"It better be." He said kissing me

The next day Donna, Erica, Jessica and Jackie all went dress shopping it's me. It wasn't anything special we were just looking. I would also be looking in Minnesota with my mom and sister. Then they are all coming to Chicago his coming October and having a major dress shopping.

I tried on literally every single dress and didn't like any if them. Donna said she liked all of them and Jessica asked, "So is sex really good with my brother?"

My face turned bright red and I said, "I really don't want to have this discussion."

"Come on, we are basically sisters."

"Jessica Kane, inappropriate." Donna said

"Sorry." She said

"Is it good? I mean I can't imagine how busy you were the night you won the cup." Jackie said

"Please just shut up." I said laughing

"Please tell us!" Jessica said

"Jessica and Jackie!" Donna said

"What?" Jess asked

"Knock it off, the next question you ask Allie I'm going to answer about your father and I."

Jessica practically gaged and everyone else laughed. I loved Patrick's family so much minus talking about sex.

After going out for lunch we all went home. I went back to Patrick's and walked in to see him giving Lauren her bottle.

"So... Your sisters were very interested in our sex life."

"Sounds like them. Don't worry I'll get them back." He smirked at me

"So how should I pick a maid of honor? It's between our sister." I said

"Have it be your sister, my sisters already told me that."

"Okay, well how should I ask them?"

"I have a few ideas... We personalize Blackhawk jerseys. Your sisters will say Maid of Honor on the back and my sisters will say bridesmaids. Then yours can say bride."

"I love it, but that's not how you properly ask them." I said

"Screw proper, just flat out ask them."

"Okay." I said

Patrick burped Lauren and I went upstairs. I grabbed all the wedding magazines I had gotten from Erica and looked through them. I couldn't wait to marry Patrick, now the big question is.... What do I do about my last name.

Allison Marie Hastings 
Allison Marie Kane
Allison Marie Hastings-Kane

I went into our room and on the dresser I saw a piece of paper.

Allison Marie,
I just wanted to tell you the I love you so much. You are amazing and thank you for risking everything to be with me, and giving me a baby. Lauren Allison Kane is truly a blessing and I love her so much. I know things can get though but I promise you no matter what happens between us. I will always be here for her and you. I fucking love you.

I smiled and then went downstairs and said, "I fucking love your too."

"Our daughter is right here." He said as that's something I would say

"I mouthed fuck you" to him and he looked at Lauren and said, "Your mommy is crazy, but I love her."

I grabbed her from Patrick and said, "Daddy's crazier, and I love you more."

"Thanks." Patrick said as we were both joking and having fun. He pulled me into his arms and we just sat there.

"Patrick..." I said

"Yeah?"

"When we get married what should we do with the whole last name situation?"

"That's up to you." He said

"As of right now I want both..."

"Okay beautiful." He said kissing me

"You're so lucky you were born a Kane." I said to our daughter

"You have the best mom in the world. She was the first girl to play hockey in the NHL and she loves you so much." Patrick said to our baby girl

"You have the best daddy in the world. He is the best player in the NHL and he loves you so much." I said

Patrick and I got ready for his family to come over for dinner.