Chapter 65

Allie's POV:

An hour after swearing, sweating, and yelling in pain our baby was born.

He was placed in my arms and I held him. Lucas looked like Patrick but this little guy looked like me.

"Tyler Steven Kane." I said crying tears of joy. We chose Steven after my dad.

I looked at my husband and kissed him.

"He's so perfect." He said as I handed him our second son

After a few minutes when Tyler was cleaned, weighed, etc. And I was cleaned up Patrick came in with the other two kids and Lauren ran to me.

"Was that the baby that was in your belly?" Lauren asked cutely

"Yeah, this is your brother Tyler Steven Kane."

"I love my baby brothers." Lauren said as she started crying

"Why are you crying?" I asked smiling

"I just love them so much." She said

I started crying and said, "Me too, I love all my boys and you my special little girl." I kissed her forehead

We took lots of pictures and family came in.

We decided that the god parents were going to be Jackie as she really helped me and Bread boy.

The whole team was in the waiting room. They all piled into my room and Crow had a speaker and was playing Chelsea dagger.

"Crow." Patrick said

"You just scored having another baby and a wife that actually wants to make babies with you and lots of them."

Everyone laughed and Patrick kissed me.

They all held Tyler and took lots of pictures and they all gathered around my bed and took a big group picture and they were kicked out.

Patrick was in his jersey as the team brought it for him and the security grabbed him and began pushing him out.

"I'm her husband and the babies father." Patrick said

"Is this true?" The officer asked

"Yes." I said holding Lucas as Tyler was taken away to go to that baby room.

Donna came in and took the kids home as it was getting late and Patrick and I laid in he hospital bed.

I fell asleep and was woken up to feed Tyler a few minutes later. Being a mom means giving up sleep and hockey.

Two days later Patrick drove home in my white BMW. We had a new baby, well two new babies.

Once all the babies were asleep Patrick and I laid on the couch together.

"So, how many more babies?" I asked Patrick

"Als, we have three kids under the age four. I think we are okay for a while."

I took a deep breath and said quietly like I was embarrassed. "My secret dream was to... To have really big family. Like 16 kids.."

The look on his face was priceless. He was ghost white.

"You know, like 19 kids and counting. Except we can have 16." I said excited and added, "So we should probably have another baby after these six weeks. And another after those nine months and six weeks. And Patrick we're going to have such a big family, they can all have their own hockey team together!"

"Wow. So you really want more kids? Can we compromise at like 6 kids?" He said in fear

"No, because I'm totally kidding" I said as I freaked myself out

"My max is six and once you hit that, I'm ripping my ovaries out because I can't have that many kids." I said

"Deal." He said relieved

He kissed me and I said, "and I'm getting the birth control patch that goes in your arm after I'm done breast feeding."

"That's a good idea." He said laughing

I woke up lots with the babies and Patrick helped.

Tyler was in a bassinet right next to me so that was good.

"What the hell were we thinking?" I asked when all three kids were up crying

"We weren't. We were just madly in love."

I kissed him and had the boys while I went to Lauren's room and she just had had a bad dream.

We got all three taken care of and we crashed. Only to be woken up again in an hour.

Anne and Hannah would come over during the day and take care of the kids while I slept.

"Hire a nanny." Hannah said

"No way in hell." I said

Halloween approached. Lauren wanted to be Else, again... And we dressed the boys up as super man and bat man. I stayed home with the babies and Patrick took Lauren out trick or treating.

Anne and Tazer stopped by before going to the Halloween party. They were both dressed up.

"What are you dressed up as?" Tazer asked

I ran to my room and grabbed the jersey that read MRS. KANE on it and I put it on and said, "I'm Patrick Kane's wife."

"Creative." He said sarcastically

An hour Lauren and Patrick came home and Patrick saw I was in that jersey and said, "Cute costume."

"Can you hand out candy? I have to give Lauren a bath." I said

"Of course. Just take Lucas with you." He said

I put both the kids in the tub, Lucas was in his little bath chair and Patrick had Tyler.

Thanksgiving came and we drove to Buffalo. It was a long trip with the babies but memorable. Patrick and I had hit the six week mark but haven't done anything yet.

We stayed at our house in Buffalo and on thanksgiving day we went to his parents where my family was.

Jessica's wedding was in a few weeks.

I had so much to be thankful for. So much. I was truly blessed.