Chapter 28

Allie's POV:

We had made it to the finals and tonight was game seven for the cup. We were almost through the third period and the score was tied. 2-2

We had 23 seconds left and the clock ran out of time. We were going into overtime, my adrenaline kicked in even more than it already was. It was three on three. Nobody scored the whole over time, so we went into double over time. This time I caught the long pass from Crow, then I passed it to Patrick, who dropped it back for Duncs we set me up for a one timer and the puck hit the back of the net. We had just won the Stanley Cup! I dropped my stick, gloves and took off my helmet and everyone else did the same thing. I skated up to Patrick and I jumped into his arms and we kissed. Everyone screamed even louder and then we went to celebrate with the team. We lined up for the handshake and after I won the Conn S trophy and then the Stanley Cup was lifted by Tazer, he gave it to me and the. I passed it along. We took pictures and then Patrick took me to center ice with him. He got down on one knee and said, "Allison Marie, I love you and our daughter so much. You make me the happiest man on earth, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I said crying and then he put the ring on me and then we kissed.

Then our families were just brought onto the ice. Lauren was handed right to me and I hugged her and then handed her to Patrick who held her while many pictures were taken. My two favorites were both Patrick and I holding Lauren in the middle of us and the Stanley cup which we were both holding an end of. The other one was Patrick kissing me while we held the Stanley Cup above our heads. Also the one were we put Lauren in the top of the cup and we took one of us behind it smiling and then one of us kissing. The Cup was passed on and I quickly went and posted the picture of us holding the cup above our heads and holding Lauren and captioned it, "My family ❤️"

Media stormed onto the ice and Patrick and I were swarmed.

"When did this relationship begin?"

"We'd like to keep it personal." Patrick said

They began to snap pictures of Lauren and I said, "Get your cameras out of my daughters face, it I one of those pictures anywhere I will sue you."

We celebrated on the ice and then we moved to the locker room. We sang we are the champions and drank beer out of the Stanley Cup. We all went to shower and I went to my personal shower but the door opened and in walked Patrick naked. We started to make out and we showered quick. Of course it turned into sex but we were out of the shower in ten minutes. I got dressed and did my hair and make up. We all went to a bar and celebrated. Later on I went home with fiancé. This was the best night ever.