Chapter 55

Sam's POV

"Jason is my ex boyfriend and the father to my child"

"What?" I asked a little hurt.

What do she mean father to my child? We've been together for months. Did she cheat on me? That's not possible though, I would've noticed the bump.

"just let me explain, please"

"What's there to explain Diamond, you had a child and you didn't tell me"

I got up and walked to the other side of her room. This is just too much for me to handle right now.

My grandma's death, the black panthers, getting revenge on Britney, and now Diamond had a child.

It's all just too much.

"If you just let me explain......"

"I don't want to hear it"

I grabbed my car keys and left her room. I ran down the stairs and into my car. As I started my car I saw her running out of her house with tears running down her face.

I speed out of her driveway and drove in the direction of my house.

This is hard to believe. She had a whole child and it's now I'm finding out about it.

When was she going to tell me about her child? I feel like if I didn't ask her about Jason I wouldn't have known she had a child at all.

Within 3 minutes I was In front of my house. I ripped the keys out of the key hole and slammed the car door shut.

I angrily busted open the front door and stomped upstairs.

"What's wrong Sammy?"

Katherine's little voice said behind me. She had her teddy bear clutchrf to her chest with her bunny slippers on.

I guess I woke her up with all the noise I was making.

I walked up to her and got on one knee. I kissed her forehead and wrapped her in a hug.

"I'm okay Kathy. Go back to sleep"

She nodded her head and went back inside her room. Once I heard her door close the anger that disappeared for a split second came back.

It was now been two hours and I'm still pissed. I was just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

My door slowly creaked opened mintues later. I didn't even look at the door. That didn't interest me.

"Honey, are you ok?"

My mom asked me as she peeked her head through the door. I nodded my head, still staring at the ceiling. She fully walked into my room and took a seat on my bed.

"Is it Diamond?"

That's what I love about my mom. She knows what's wrong with me before I even tell her. I nodded my head and faced her.

"She has a child mom"

Her eyes widened as she registered what I said. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it firmly.

"Do you know why she didn't tell you?" I shook my head no.

"I left before she could explain it to me"

She leaned closer to me and slapped the back of my head. I let out a scream as I massaged my head.

"What was that for?"

"Sam, you're an idiot. You need to let her explain. You're not allowed back into my house until you let her tell you her side of the story"

Without letting me answer she grabbed my arm and dragged me out my room and down the stairs. She threw my keys at my chest, pushed me outside and slammed the door in my face.