Chapter 48

Two days after the sleepover

I woke up to an empty bed. No one was besides me. Sam was no where to be found.

I expected him to be next to me. I wanted a morning snuggle session.

I touched where he was sleeping and all I felt was paper. I fully turned around and pulled the blanket down.

My mouth fell open as I saw what was next to me.

I sat up and stretched my limbs

I sat up and stretched my limbs. Attached to my pillow was a yellow note

"Its not that much money but, use it on whatever you and Ruby want"

Love,
Sam and Noah

Not that much money?

There is over $900,000 on my bed and this guy is talking about some it's not that much money.

I picked up my phone and dialed Sam's number. After the first ring Sam picked up.

"Yes baby"

I could just see the smirk on his face. He knows what he and Noah did.

"Why would you leave us all that money?"

"I knew if I gave it to you you wouldn't have taken it and same thing with Ruby so we had to leave it on your bed"

"Where did you get all this money from?"

"Business was good yesterday"

I knew what he meant. He probably sold weed or did a job for someone.

"Spend it on whatever you like"

"Sam I don't know what to do with all this money" I said as I picked up a stack on money.

This is too much money. I have no idea on how Ruby and I are going to spend it on.

"Go to Victoria secrets and some sexy lingerie" he suggested.

Even if I buy sexy lingerie he's not gonna be able to see it anyways. I don't know why he hyping me up to buy something he's not even gonna glance at.

"Sam I'm not spending your money"

I heard him grunt as Noah laughed in the background.

I don't like taking large amounts of money from people. Especially this much money that's on my bed right now.

If it was like $10 or $20 I would have gladly taken it and added some of my money on it.

"I bought something for you but, you're not getting it until you spend my money"

He knows I hate surprises. Especially if you tell me you got something for me but then you don't wanna tell me.

"Sam we're only spending $200 each then you could take the rest"