Chapter 31

Sam's POV

"I'll see you at church"

"Yeah, I'll see you there"

I walked to my car with a smile on my face.

I haven't been to church in a minute. I stoped going to church because I lost faith. Now, my princess is trying to give it back to me.

I pulled into my house driveway and quickly got out. I have to get ready for church.

I unlocked the door and ran up stairs.

"Hi Sammy" Katherine said as I ran towards my room.

"Hi kat" I screamed as I bust open my room's door.

I usually talk to Katherine in the morning and sometimes play with her but, today is not the day.

Diamond texted me a few minutes ago telling me that church service already started. She also texted me the address of the church.

I hopped in the shower and turned on the water. The temperature of the water didn't affect me until I smelled my burning flesh.

My back arched as the hot water ran down my body. I would have been screaming right now if I wasn't in a hurry.

After a steaming hot shower I closed the water and wrapped my towel around my waist.

I ran into my room and threw the towel on my bed. I got my boxer and my under shirt and put them on.

I walked into my closet and looked for my church suits. I looked through the front of my closet but I didn't find anything. I went to the far back of my closet and to my surprise I found them all.

I swatted away the cobwebs and looked for the perfect suit our of the 45 suits I had.

I went to church before so I knew what was going to happen once I walked through the door.

Staring and whispering.

I hate coming to church late. One of the reasons was because when you open the door the light from outside causes everyone to turn around, wondering who walked in.

To make things worst you have to walk down the isle in order to get the seats in the front. The back seats were always full and I knew that for a fact.

After a few minutes of looking for a suit I found the perfect one. I pulled it out and examined it. Eh, it's good enough.

I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had on a black and white fitted three piece suit that showed my muscles and defined back.

Satisfied with how I look I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I made my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Good morning family" I said to everyone that was seated at the table. They were either on their phones or reading something.