Bonus chapter

Miracle's POV (18 years old)

"Daniel let's go visit my parents house. I haven't seen Elijah in months"

"Alright my queen, I'll go put on my shoes"

Daniel and I haven't even been in college for three months yet and I already miss my family.

Since my family and friends are here in New York I decided to go to school here too. Daniel got accepted to the same college as me so he bought us an apartment to live in.

Everyone is literally ten or twenty mintues away from me. Even though they're so close to me school work and late night studies keep them away from me.

Once Daniel came down the stairs I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the apartment. Since he stopped to lock the door I ran to the elevator. He quickly locked it and ran after me.

While we were in the elevator I seen Daniel breathing heavily. I thought it was because of the running but, it wasn't that. He looked nervous.

"Daniel What's wrong? Is it Sam? You'll grow on you"

"No it's not that. It's just that whenever I visit your parents I always bring Mrs. Greene something. This time I have nothing"

"You don't have to bring my mom anything. She'll be fine"

"I'm still going to do it though. How else am I supposed to thank her for giving birth to you?"

"You're the best Daniel. My mom loves you either way"

I kissed his neck since that's the only thing I could reach. This guy is almost the same height as Sammy and Sam is a building. When I tell people my dad is about 6'5 they don't believe me.

When we got in the car I immediately took off my shoes and laid my feet on Daniel's lap. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other one up my skirt massaging my thigh.

This is how he drives when I'm in the car. He's either touching me or I'm touching him. He said and I quote 'I can't focus without your touch'. I'm not arguing though. I love it.

As he was driving I couldn't help but stare at his face. The thing that I love the most about him is his adorable freckles that adored his face.

I'm glad my mom talked some sense into him because he slowly became my everything ovet the years I've known him

"Before we go to your parents house Imma stop at Krispy Cream"

"I though you liked giving my mom flowers"

"Yeah but I noticed that she's happier when I bring her food. Last time I bought her a box of pizza and she was all smiles. Now I know where you get your love of food from"

"Not true. My mom doesn't even like food like that"

"Give it a rest. You and her have that same crazy look in your eyes everytime I bring food for you guys"

"Whatever freckles"

After we stopped at Krispy Cream to get two dozen donuts we went over to my parents house.

We weren't even at the door yet and Elijah was already banging on the house window smiling at us. He turned six last week and he don't know how to act now

I unlocked the door and he immediately ran to me. He sniffed the air and smiled. Daniel opened the box of donuts and Elijah took two.

"Keep coming around sport. I love the food you bring with you"

Elijah said and ran towards the game room. He's probably going to play fornite. I have no idea how he knows how to play that game at the age of six.

This has Noah written all over it. He comes here to escape Kaylee and Ruby almost every other day. He claims he needs a break from barbies and makeup. My mom calls me to complain almost every day.

We walked into the living room only to see my mom sitting on my dad's lap as they were in a full blown make out session. My virgin eyes are now ruined.

"That's gonna be us one day"

I looked up at Daniel and smiled. I came back to reality once I heard a throat clear. It was Sammy.

"Hi guys. Daniel bought donuts"

My mom immediately turned towards Daniel. He handed her a whole box and took a seat next to her. I was wondering why he bought two boxes of donuts.

Once she saw the glazed donuts her eyes lit up. She hugged the life out of Daniel then pulled away. After a quick thank you she picked up a donut and ate it.

"Hi Mr. Greene"

"Hi Daniel. Can we talk for a moment?"

Whenever dad wants to have a talk with Daniel I get scared. Everytime Daniel comes back from those talks he looks like he's ready to shit himself.

While they were gone I went over to my mom and took a seat. I gave her a hug and she kissed my forehead.

"Momma where's Blessing?"

"She's at Amanda's house for a sleep over"

"That's not fair. When I was her age you wouldn't even let me go to Ruby's house alone because she had a male dog"

"Her dad is at work, she has no brother and her dog is a female. I did my research"

I rolled my eyes but nevertheless smiled. That's the mom I grew up with.

While mom and I were laughing Sammy and Daniel walked. I was a little shocked because Daniel had a smile on his face. That's the first time that has happened.

"What did he tell you?"

"That if I want to marry you in the future then I have his blessing"

I walked up to Sammy and hugged him. He has never liked Daniel and now he does. How much you wanna bet my mom threatened to not give him some. However she did it I love her for it.

"You guys want to watch a movie?"

My mom asked. We all said yes of course. She want to pop the popcorn while Sam went to get Elijah.

When we were alone Daniel came came next to me and laid his head on my stomach. I ran my hands through his hair while he played with my bundles.

"I said I approve of you, not that you guys could have sex on the couch. When I was your age I was never like that"

"Sam shut your ass up. You gave me head while my parents were downstairs with your freaky ass"

"Shush. Don't give him ideas. I was horrible as a teenager"

"Daddy, what's head?"

"Years ago Kathrine asked me the same question"

"Good luck explaining it to your six year old son"

While Sammy tried to make up a lie my mom put in High School Musical. We each had to have a popcorn bowl since my mom didn't want to share with anybody.

"You know I love you right?"

Daniel asked as he looked at me with a smile on his face. I kissed his nose and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You tell me that every second of the day. How could I forget?"

"Well I love you my beautiful queen"

"I love you too freckles"

-----------

I'm happy to announce that chapter one of my new book "Spotted" will be released tomorrow Saturday  July 7th.

XOXO
Black_baddie