Chapter 72

Hunter. Hunter. Hunter.

My dear friend Hunter. I wanted to humiliate him in front of the school too but, that would've been too easy.

Then I thought about Sam beating his ass but, that wouldn't work either. That'll just fuel him to do more evil things to us.

So do you know what I did. I snitched to his mom.

I told Sam to find his address and he did exactly that. I told her about him being the leader of a gang, him stalking me, and how he burned Miracle in my car.

She was in complete shock. She couldn't believe her dear son was killing innocent people. And the fact that Miracle was a child threw fuel in the fire.

I was currently sipping on some tea on his momma's couch telling her about all the horrible things Hunter has done.

I went way back to 9th grade when he slapped my ass as I bent over to grab my textbook that fell.

Shit I even exaggerated some stories so his momma can beat his ass even more. Man do I love spilling tea.

"Momma I'm home"

Hunter said as he stepped in the house. He took off his shoes and locked the door. Once he turned around he was meet with my smiling face and his mom's scowling face.

"Hunter Matthew O'Neill what is this I hear about you being a leader of a gang and almost killing her baby"

"Her boyfriend is the leader of a gang too"

Hunter whined as he stomped his feet. This right here ladies and gentlemen is the leader of a gang.

"He's not my son, you are. Let me tell you what you're going to do. You're going to remove yourself from this gang you're in and you're going to apologize to Diamond for almost killing her child"

"I'm not apologizing to her"

His mom stood up and walked over to him. She pulled his ear and started twisting it. He screamed out in pain as she pressed down harder on his ear.

"I'm sorry for almost killing MIracle"

Hunter said with a sour face. I just nodded my head. When his mom turned around I smiled evilly at him.

"Ms. O'Neill my dad is a military General. He runs a program called help for troubled kids. It's a year program to help kids like Hunter. Here take a look at it"

I said as I handed the pamphlet that was in my purse. She scanned it then put it on the table.

"Oh Hunter you for sure going to this boot camp. You've been too much trouble lately. You're getting out of hand and I will not tolerate that"

She turned around and faced me. She gave me a warm smile and thanked me for bringing Hunter's behaviour to her attention.

I said goodbye to her and picked up my phone and purse. On my way out I heard his mom tell him to go take his clothes off and come back downstairs with a leather belt. He's getting one of those bare ass whoppings. Those hurt the most.

I knew snitching to his mom Would've been more effective then beating his ass.

I hopped in my car and drove over to my house since Sam and my dad are there.

Wait. Sam and my dad? At home? Alone? What was I thinking? I quickly pressed on the gas and zoomed off to my house.

I wonder what are they talking about.

Sam's POV

Pure silence. That's all the room consisted of.

I was sitting across from David as he glared holes into my face. I just sat there and stared at my shoes. I couldn't look at him in the eyes.