Chapter 58

Diamond's POV

The next day

I woke up at around 2 pm today. Noah, Rose and Ruby came over my house yesterday night.

I told them about Miracle and everything. Ruby asked a whole bunch of questions about Miracle while Noah and Rose stayed silent.

Noah told me he knows everything he needs to know about her already which I must admit is kind of weird.

In the middle of our conversation Noah got a phone call which he went to go take in private. When he was gone I just continued talking to Ruby.

Sam had left literally a few minutes after they showed up.

Today I woke up with a smile on my face. I'm relieved I don't have to keep my baby a secret any more.

The people I care about the most knows about Miracle and I couldn't be any happier.

Today is a very special day for Sam. He just doesn't know it. After I finished taking a shower I called Sam and told him to come over.

After I hung up the phone I walked into my closet and picked up my outfit for the day. I went with my beige crop top, my plain black skirt and my camoflauge puma platforms.

 I went with my beige crop top, my plain black skirt and my camoflauge puma platforms

Even though it's winter it's not cold today. It's like 80°. California weather is very bipolar.

While I waited for Sam I just decided to go on my Snapchat. I haven't been on it in weeks.

I went on Sam's story since he posted something 5 mintues ago. When I pressed on it it was just a black background that said 3 days away.

What's 3 days away?

I thought really hard. Then I remembered. It's Christmas aka my birthday.

I told Sam that he doesn't have to give me anything for my birthday.

Just staying home and watching a movie with him is good for me. As long as I'm with him it's the best birthday gift ever.

All I want is his attention, love, and time. Those things are for free.

I heard the door bell ring throughout the house mintues later. Don't Sam have the key to my house?Why is he ringing the bell?

I ran downstairs and opened the door with a smile on my face. That smile immediately dropped once I saw Chris standing at the door.

"What do you want?"

I said with venom in my voice. He has the nerve to show up to my house after what he did to me.

I looked closely at him. His eyes had dark purple rings around it and his cheek had a cut on it. His knuckles was busted up and his legs were a little swollen.

"What happened to you?"

"Sam"

He simply said. That happened over a month ago and he's still beaten up. Sam's bruises healed in about 2 days.