Chapter 19

"Diamond you got a 95%. You guys should be more like Diamond." My teacher, Mr. Rodriquez, said.

The students in my class turned around and stared at me in shock. Some of them even glared at me.

Trust me, I was surprised too. I don't know how I scored that high on a test I didn't even get a chance to study for.

"Okay guys, the home..." the bell suddenly ringed signaling it was time for lunch. All of us quickly packed up our thing and fled the classroom before he could finish telling us the homework.

I busted through the doors and speed walked to my locker. Once I was in front of my locker I slowed down to catch my breath. Yeah I was out of breath but that's better than having homework.

I dug through my locker looking for my lunch. I could of sworn I put it in my locker earlier. I literally flipped my locker upside down trying to look for my lunch. After 5 minutes of trying to find my lunch I just gave up and walked to lunch.

It wasn't hard for me to find my friends. Once I walked into the cafeteria I saw Noah and Ruby staring into each other's eyes by the entrance. I slowly walked up to the table and tapped on their shoulders. They both jumped up with the look of shock on their faces.

Even though they looked like they were about to have a heart attack it was worth it. They looked like scared 8 year olds.

I sat down in front of them and put a smile on my face. What I got in return was a middle finger from Noah and a kick to the shins from Ruby.

This is what happens when you try to be nice to people.

"So what were you guys doing before I tapped your shoulders?"

"Nothing" they both screamed at the same time. It seems like nothing is something.

I just hummed and nodded my head. There is something going on between those two.

'Where's Sam?" I asked more to Noah.

"He'll be back in a few, don't worry" he said with a smirk.

"Whatever asshole" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

SAM'S POINT OF VIEW

"Your total is $54.89 sir" the cashier said in a flirty voice.

I handed him the money he needed and he grabbed my hand in his. I ripped my hand away from his and wiped it on my black jeans. The fact that there was a dude hitting on me made me uneasy.

Don't get me wrong there is nothing with being gay but, I don't swing that way. I like girls and only girls.

He handed me the things I brought and my receipt. I looked at the receipt but something was off. I saw something written in black ink on the back of the receipt. I turned around the receipt and I saw that the guy wrote his number on the back of it.

I looked up at him and he winked at me.

"Dude I hate to burst your bubble but I'm not gay." I said in all seriousness.

"Neither was I" he said while he stroked my hands. I snatched my hands away from him and grabbed my things and left. Once I stepped outside I was cornered by Britney and her people.

Where do I have to go to get away from this girl? She's everywhere I seem to be. I'm getting tired of it.

"Hi babe, can we talk?"She asked in a high pitched voice. How does she make her herself sound like that? It's highly unlikely that she was born with that voice.

"No, but you can text me" I said while handing her the receipt with the guy's number on it. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. I never gave her my real number so she was more than happy to snatch the receipt out of my hands.