Chapter 47

I hate Sam.

I really do. He was in charge of bringing the movie and his dumb ass decided to bring 'it'.

Out of all the movies he could choose from he picked that. We're better off watching Elmo.

Before he put on the movie I already ate 3 chip and drunk my juice. They were playing uno like we didn't have a bed full of food.

I'll tell you one thing, the way they were playing uno is different from how I play.

They were just causally putting down cards and laughing. That's not how you play the game.

Whenever I play I flip tables and break chairs. My mom would complain about how I play unfair and how I'm a sore loser.

That's what losers say.

No one leaves the room unless I win.

Since they wanted to be saints and not eat the food now I took the liberty of eating it for them.

I was on my fourth bag of chips when the movie finally started. I quickly ate the last of it and picked up another bag of chips.

The opening song of the movie starting and it scared the living crap out of me.

If I can't handle the opening song how will I handle the actual movie?

Sam pulled me next to him and Noah did the same with Ruby. Everyone grabbed a bag of chips and their juice.

I on the other hand had no drink because my fat ass already drunk it.

During the movie I ate about 6 hot chips. It wasn't a surprise when my mouth was burning minutes later.

Sam was just causally watching the movie. He didn't even fake yawn so he could wrap his arm around me.

It's whatever though. It's not like I wanted him to touch me with his cum hands anyways. Nigga be beating his meat and shit.

I took his drink from the coffee table that was in front of me. Once I leaned back Sam took it from me.

I rolled my eyes at him then went back to my chips.

I finsihed drinking all my juice and now I want his. He doesn't wanna give it to me because he's thirsty too. He's so selfish.

I was looking in my chip bag to see if I had any crumbs left when I heard screaming coming from the tv.

I looked up and I instantly regretted it. That stupid ass clown was holding his signature red ballon while his face was close up to the camera.

I jumped up and some how managed to end up on Sam's lap. I buried my face into his chest, trying to hide from that creepy clown.

"I've been waiting for you to jump on my lap"

Sam said as he wrapped a blanket around us. So that's why he didn't fake yawn. He wanted me to make the first move.

I giggled and snuggled closer into his chest. He smells like a man.

Throughout the whole movie my face was stuffed in Sam's chest as I ate chips and candy.

After a few more hours I looked up from Sam's chest. The credits started to roll on the screen.

I got off of Sam and stretched my limbs. I've been balled up on his lap for too long.

Ruby on the other hand was leaning on Noah's shoulder as his hand was under her dress.

What was he doing?