Chapter 73

I crossed my legs and waited for Britney to start spilling lies. I saw her dab invisible tears from under her eyes.

Then I saw her fake ass mom hand her a tissue so she can wipe her eyes. Those two are unbelievable.

"Mr. Jameson I didn't know that this was going to be a double team type situation. If her mom is here excuse me for a moment while I call my mom"

I didn't even wait for him to respond. I just took my phone and got up. I walked out his office and called my mom.

"What's wrong baby?"

She asked after the first ring. I explained to her how Britney bought her plastic mom to a meeting I was called in for.

"Oh no, I can't have that. I'll be there in 5. I'll bring the red folder. Don't talk until I come. I saw this on law and order once"

She said as she laughed on the phone. I giggled along with her. I hung up the phone and walked back into the office.

Britney was smiling at me but, I just smiled harder. She has no idea that my mom is crazy as hell. She'll drag Britney up and down this office if she wants.

Mr. Jameson was about to talk when the door busted open. There stood my mom with her black shades on, her purse in one hand, and her ruin a bitch life outfit was on.

She took off her shades and took a seat next to me. She leaned forward in her seat to take a look at Britney and her mom.

"Amber Burke? Is that you?"

My mom said. Britney's mom nodded her head causing my mom to bust out laughing. They know each other.

"Have you guys meet before?"

I asked my mom. She was panting as she nodded her head. She took a couple deep breathes before she settled down.

"We went to high school together. She was the school's slut. I remember she got kicked out for sucking our science teachers dick. Good times, good times"

"That's funny because Britney did the same thing not too long ago. Like mother like daughter am I right?"

I said. My mom and I started laughing at the similarities between Amber and Britney. I guess some things aren't meant to run in the family.

"Can we start with this meeting Ms. and Mrs.Ryder"

Mr. Jameson said. I could tell he desperately wanted to laugh, he just kept it in so he could seem professional.

"Since Britney called this meeting she could start by telling her side of the story"

"It all started when Diamond started getting jealous that I had Sam and she didn't. She would push me into locker and threaten me. She didn't stop until she finally stole him from me. Yesterday she put glue, roaches, and glitter in my locker. Then she exposed me during lunch. I didn't choose to suck Mr. Parker's dick, he forced me too. I just want justice to be served. I deserve my freedom from her"

She said as fake tears came down her face. I looked at Mr. Jameson and he wasn't buying it. He rolled his eyes and faced me. He motioned for me to tell my side of the story.

"Everything she just told you is a lie. I didn't bully her she bullied me. And I didn't steal Sam from her, Sam never liked her nor will he ever like her. I asked him did he have history with Britney and he said and I quote 'what's a Britney? I never heard of such creature'. You and I both know that Mr. Parker didn't force her into anything, she did what she wanted to do to get an A. The only thing she said that might be true was that I put the glitter and stuff in her locker. That was only because she teamed up with a gang leader to burn my baby girl in my car"

I could tell by the shock written all over Britney's face that she didn't expect me to bring up the whole Hunter situation.

"Is this true Ms. Burke?"

Mr. Jameson asked Britney. Before she could even answer her mom talked for her.

"She's claiming all those things but do she have prove?"

I looked her in the eyes and started laughing. She thinks I'm stupid enough to come to a meeting with the devil's spawns without evidence.

"Mother? Do you want to do the honors?"

"Oh honey of course I do"

My mom pulled out the red folder and put it on Mr. Jameson's desk. She cleared her throat and took out the first piece of evidence.

"This was the first encounter that Ms. Burke had with my daughter. It was a note she wrote threatening my daughter to stay away from Sam. After Sam threw it at her face Diamond picked it back up. As you can see it's signed XoXo the queen"

My mom said as she slid the paper to Mr. Jameson. He examined the note and looked at Britney.

"Britney you're the only one in the whole school that signs everything like that. I've seen it on your classwork before. Things aren't looking so good for you Ms. Burke"

"What about the whole child being burned thing? She can't prove that"

Her mom barked. Damn I guess being a dog runs in the family too.

"Well Ms. Fake boobs I do have prove" my mom said. She took my phone this time and went on the microphone. She pressed on a tape and put the volume up.

"Hunter you were supposed to scare them not burn her child in the car. I know it was my idea but I didn't think you would go through with it"

We heard Britney say. I looked over at her mom and saw she was speeechless. She turned to Britney and then back to my phone.

"Anymore proof you want to see Barbie doll?"

My mom said as she smirked at Britney's mom. She looked like a fish out of water and so did Britney.

"Britney you're expelled from this school. You will not step foot on campus unless you want to go to jail for trespassing. As for Mr. Parker he will get his licence revoked and he's going to jail. You guys have been sneaking around ever since you were a minor, I just needed prove which I just got this morning.I hope getting your A was worth his teaching license."

"You guys are just racist. Double teaming my daughter like that. You should be ashamed of yourself. Let's go Britney, I've had enough of this"

They both grabbed their boxes of tissue and walked out of the office. How you gonna request a meeting for such an important matter and come unprepared?

"As for you Diamond you're supesned for 2 days because of the prank you pulled on her"

I'm happy he doesn't know that I was the one who leaked the video of Britney and Mr. Parker. I probably would've gotten expelled too.

"Have a nice day Mr. Jameson"

Both my mom and I said. We picked up our purses and walked out of his office. I checked the time and saw that we were still in first period.

"Mom do I have to stay here?"

"No. Come on, I'll sign you out of school"

She walked up to the front desk while I sat down on a near by chair. I texted Sam, Noah, and Ruby in our group chat and told them what just happened.

They were mad because they wanted to join the meeting too. I guess Britney's beef is just with me. They also wanted to see who the hell gave birth to her.

They all put laughing emojis as I told them that Britney got expelled. I also told them I was headed home too.

My mom motioned for me to come as I put my phone in my pocket. On the ride home my mom stopped at Chick-fil-a and bought me lunch.

I also texted Ruby to drive my car home for me since she has her permits.

I don't know about Britney and Hunter but, life is looking up for me and no-one can change that.