Chapter 75

"What!!"

All four of us screamed. I'm shooketh. I know Britney messes around with a lot of people but I thought she was smart enough to not get pregnant.

"Spill the tea girl. Start from the beginning"

Noah said with fries in his mouth. Even though this was a serious situation we all couldn't help but laugh.

"Last year Britney was even more wild then this year. She would get really drunk at parties then call me at 2 am to come pick her up. I never judged her because who am I to tell her how to live her life. I was totally fine with it until one day I found a positive pregnancy test in her garbage. I asked her was she pregnate and she said yes. The father of the baby was..."

Right when she was about to tell us Noah sneezed. He whipped his nose with his shirt sleeve and looked back up. He mouthed sorry and motioned for Rose to continue.

"As I was saying she told me that the baby's father was Mr. Parker"

The room was dead silent. We knew her and him was messing around but we never expected for him to have got her pregnant.

"At the time she was pregnant she was 17. Her birthday was three weeks after she found out. I asked her was she going to keep the baby and she said no. Like I said before who am I to judge her life. We stopped being friends because of the reason why she wanted the abortion. She told me it was because she didn't want to stop hoeing around. She said I didn't choose the hoe life, the hoe life chose me. After she told me that I dropped her faster than she can blink"

So she aborted her baby but tried to burn mine alive. What kind of shit is that?

"That's why she had called me telling me all that bullshit"

Sam said. He ran his fingers through his hair sighing. We looked looked at him and motioned for him to continue.

"Last year Britney called me crying talking about some I was the father of her baby. We never had sex so I obviously wasn't buying it.  She said that me just looking at her got her pregnate. I just pulled my phone away from my ears, looked at it, then hung up"

I swear Britney the only person I know that would say some dumb shit like that. She could of at least said that they both got drunk one night at a party and they had sex but no. She told him he made her pregnate by looking at her.

"That's it. I'm going to pay her a visit"
I said as I picked up my car keys. I was about to go when Sam pulled me back by my shirt collar.

"Diamond you're not going anywhere with your short ass. You're staying here and having this tea session with us"

I huffed and threw my key at his chest. He caught it and slid it on the counter.

"After all this tea I'm thirsty" Noah said as he walked to my fridge pulling out a bottle of water.

"I think you're hang out with Ruby too much" I said. Before he meet Ruby he didn't even know what spilling tea was.

"When you hang out with someone too much you start talking like them. Sorta like how Sam picked up some slang from you"

I just shrugged my shoulders. I looked at Rose and she was just smiling at us.

"I wish I had a man to"

She said with a sigh. I know she doesn't like being the fifth wheel. If I was her I would hate it too.

Who can I set her up with?

"I have the perfect guy for you"

I said as I grabbed my phone and went to the living room. I searched for his number and when I found it I called him.

He answered after the second ring. We had small talk first then I just came out with it.

"What would you say if I asked you to come meet one of my girl friend?"

"I'll be there in 5"

"Perfect. She'll be waiting for you"

I hung up the phone and made my way back to the kitchen. Everyone went scurrying back to where they were when I left.

"Were you guys eavesdropping? For shame"

"It was Noah's idea"

Everyone said as they pointed to him. He huffed and slapped Ruby's butt. Sam got a slap on his head and Rose got nothing because he said she spilled some good tea today.

Mintues later the doorbell rung. I smiled because I knew who it was. I told everyone to stay in here while I go answer the door.

"Hi"

"Hi Diamond"

"You ready to meet my friend?"

"Of course I am. I bet you she's pretty"

I brung him inside and locked the door. Once we walked into the kitchen everyone's eyes were glued on him.

"What is he doing here?"