Chapter 78

Diamond's POV

The party is going good so far. Even though Noah never left Ruby's side, she was enjoying all the attention she was getting though.

Rose and Chris arrived a few minutes after the party started. Chris and I are back to how we were before if not even closer. Him and Rose has been dating for 3 months and a half. He asked her out 1 week after their first date.

I looked over at Sam and I saw him chasing the little boy who's name I found out was Mason and Miracle around the pool. Once he caught them he lifted them up and kissed both of their cheeks.

While I was sitting there watching him I couldn't help but think how he would be with our children when we get married. I'm just imaging the early play sessions and the late night cuddles.

"What's with the creepy smile"

Chris asked as he took a seat next to me. I pushed him away from me and laughed. He knows damn well I was thinking about Sam.

"Don't make me tell Rose what happened in 2nd grade"

His eyes widened as what I said sinked in. I promised him I would never tell anyone but, it was fun teasing him.

"I was 8 years old. I didn't know that if I drunk paint I would be shitting  rainbows for a month. You're the one that dared me to drink it"

Back in 2nd grade Chris asked me to be bestfriends with him and I said no. I told him that I would be his bestfriend if he drink all the bottles of paint our teacher had on the counter. After he drunk all of the paint I looked him right in the eyes and said I don't even like you like that, I was just playing.

After I found out that he had rainbow diahrea I caved and asked him to be  his best friend. When I asked him to be friends he stuck his middle finger at me. We started being bestfriends the end of 5th grade though.

"Oh look who's flirting with Sam"

I followed his gaze only to be angry. One of Ruby's associates was twirling her hair while she batted her eyelashes at Sam. To say Sam looked annoyed was an under statement.

I looked at Mircale and Mason who was literally on Sam's shoulder looking at the girl like she was crazy.

I got up and walked towards Sam. I heard her say that a black girl was walking towards them with anger written on her face. And she was right. I'm about to tear her ass up.

Sam turned around and smiled in relief as he saw it was me. Once he did realise I was mad he looked at the girl and smiled. He knows what's about to go down.

"I see you're making yourself comfortable with my husband bitch"

Okay so I lied about Sam being my husband. She doesn't need to know that.

"Husband? He can always get a divorce you know"

"Why would he divorce Beyonce to go for Michelle? How old are you anyways? You like about thirteen years old"

This girl could literally be my brat little sister. I could tell she was young by her hello kitty bikin she was wearing. Even Mircale doesn't wear that and she's two.

"I'm fourteen so shut the fuck up"

"This hello kitty ass bitch just told me to shut the fuck up. You know what since you want to marry him do you want to hold his child"

"I'll be a better mother than you anyways"

I nodded my head and handed Miracle to her. Miracle took one look at her and started crying. The girl tried to hug Mircale but Miracle pulled her hair.