Chapter 30

Sam's POV

"Sam turn the damn tv now" Diamnond whined as I put it on Annabelle.

It's an old movie but I like it. I actually find it to be a very funny movie. I never understood my people find it scary.

Diamond is one if those people that will pee themselves just because of a movie.

After I washed the dishes I was hoping I could help her get over her fear of scary movies but, I was wrong.

"Baby girl I'll keep you safe" I said as I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her cheek and ran my hand up and down her thigh.

She timidly nodded her head. She put her face in the crook of my neck as the movie started.

A tingling sensation shot through my body as her warm hands wrapped around my neck.

Every time I'm near her I don't know how to act. She does things to me I didn't even know was possible.

I never pictured myself watching Annabelle with my queen on my lap on a Saturday night.

Everytime she got scared she would slight jump up. Mind you, she's sitting on Sam jr.

I had to bite my lips so I wouldn't groan. Her big butt was grinding on me everytime she looked at the tv.

After a while of watching the movie I heard faint snoring coming from Diamond. I looked down at her.

I stared at her as she peacefully slept on me. Her nose would twitch as she breathed.

Her beautiful long black hair was scattered all over my chest and her face.

I found a love for me.She looks perfect tonight.

I couldn't look at the tv anymore. Diamond was the only thing I seemed to be focused on.

I waned to kiss her so bad but I knew that would be wrong. I want her to be conscious when I finally have the balls to kiss her.

I kissed her forehead and sighed. One can only dream of kissing those soft lips of hers.

I carried her bridal style up the stairs being extremely careful with her broken foot.

I opened her room's door with my foot and gently laid her on her bed. I pulled the covers under her chin and kissed her cheek.

I was about to walk out of her room but, Diamond grabbed my hand.

"Stay with me" she whispered with her eyes shut.

I took off my pants and shoes, trying to get comfortable I took the blanket off of her and laid down.

I pulled her close to me and wrapped my hands around her waist. Her hair tickled my nose as she twisted and turned in my arms.

She stopped moving once she was facing me. The moonlight illuminated  her face making her look 10x better.

I stared at her until my eye got droppy.

"Good night princess"

I said as my eyes closed.

Next morning

"Sam" someone whispered.

I waved them off and tried to go back to sleep.

"Sam" the person said a little louder, tapping my shoulder. I turned the opposite direction the voice was coming from and continued to sleep.

"SAMMMMMMM"

I jumped out of bed and landed with a thud on the ground.

My muscles ached, my heart was beating irregularly and my chest was hurting from the fall.