Chapter 24

"Are you okay princess? You've been off ever since lunch" Sam asked as we waited for Noah and Ruby.

I was just tired. I had Math before I went to lunch which didn't help with my sleepiness. I was taking trigonometry which made everything worst.

I hate math with a passion. Math makes my brain hurt. It's like mental abuse to humans. Whoever made up the subject math has a real problem.

A really big problem.

"Math" was all I said. Sam just nodded his head in understanding. He pulled me into a hug which surprisingly calmed me down.

"Its okay princess, I'll buy you ice cream." I nodded my head like my life depended on it. I was in the mood for some ice cream right now.

"What's up Diamond and ass hole" Noah said as he and Ruby stood in front of us.

He had his arm lazily hung around her shoulder as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Are they a thing because I approve. They look so cute together.

"You guys wanna go for ice cream" Sam asked Noah and Ruby as he twirled his keys around his index finger.

"Of course"

"Are You paying?"

"I'm paying for the ladies, you're paying for yourself ass wipe"

"Whatever you ape"

They're like brothers. They fight alot but you could tell they love each other.

"Meet you guys there" I said as I got into my car.

Ruby followed Noah into his car. Sam got in his own car.

I wish I didn't bring my car so Sam and I could go in one car.

Not because I wanted to, it's just so  we can save gas. You know what I mean?

It's not like I wanted to be in the same car as him of that's what you were wondering.

In about 5 minutes I pulled up into the ice cream place. Noah, Sam, and Ruby were leaning on Sam's car waiting for me to arrive.

I guess I was the last one to pull up.

Once I parked into the parking spot in between the boy's car I stepped out and motioned everyone to follow me inside.

We picked the booth that was closest to the window because it looked like it had the most comfortable seats.

Ruby and Noah slid in first. Sam and I couldn't help but laugh. Ruby was basically sitting on Noah's lap.

I though it was funny until it was time for Sam and I to take our seats. Just like Noah and Ruby I was on top of Sam.

The boys seemed to be enjoying it because they were smirking at each other.

"Damn, you girls got fat asses"

They both said at the same time. It's like they planned it.

Ruby and I blushed like the potatoes we were. We talked for a while until  the waitress came to take our orders

She had grey hair and sky blue eyes. She looked like she was 45 years old. Her wrinkley looking skin complimented her bright smile. Even though I don't know her I could tell she's the type of person that never stops smiling.

"What would you guys like to order?" She asked as she took out the pen that was behind her ear.

All of you scanned the menu for a moment then started to order.