Chapter 79

Diamond's POV

2 weeks later

Today came back faster than I thought it would. Tomorrow is prom day. It's twelve hours away and I don't even have my dress, shoes, accessories or anything.

It's Friday night and prom is tomorrow afternoon. I was currently in Sam's room waiting on his mom to tell us dinner is ready.

Miracle was here also playing with Mason who I found out is Sam's neighbor. Mason just saw me walk in with Miracle and he all of a sudden felt the need to visit Sam.

Sam just put on Paw Patrol, popped some popcorn, and gave the kids bean bag chairs. They haven't bothered us for 2 hours now.

"Sam, tomorrow's prom"

"No it's not, it's on the 26th"

"Sam, today's the 25th"

Sam immediately popped out of bed and stared at me. He seemed sad, disappointed almost.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"My promposal to you was the most romantic thing I have ever done for you and now I forgot all about prom"

Sam did a football themed promposal. He some how managed to get the whole football team to dance and sing for me. At the end he came landing in a helicopter in a suit and tie with white roses on his hands that had prom written on them. Let's not forget about the endless buffet he set up for me in the center of the football field.

"It's okay Sam. We could just organize everything tomorrow morning. We'll wake up really early so we can get everything done"

"I'm sorry for doing this to you baby. I know prom meant a lot to you. I'm so selfish"

He said. He looked like he was about to cry. Not even seconds later tears came out of his eyes. Before I could wipe it Mircale did.

"Dada"

Everything froze at that moment. Miracle just called Sam dad. I knew this day would come but I didn't think it would happen so soon.

Sam picked Miracle up and hugged her tighter than before. More tears came from his eyes as he let everything sink in.

"I love you sooooo much"

He whispered in Miracle's ear. She started giggling like crazy. She pulled away from him and kissed his forehead. After that she slid down and went back to watching tv.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever seen"

"It feels good knowing that Mircale sees me as her father figure"

As we waited for dinner I cuddled up to Sam and placed my head on his chest. We watched Paw Patrol until his mom called us down for dinner. I picked up Mason while Sam had Miracle.

When we walked into the kitchen we were meet with Sam's mom on the stove putting food in takeout plates. She usually brings out glass plates.

"Mom, why are we eating in takeout plates?"

"Because I'm not washing the dishes after dinner. If you want to feel special and eat in a glass plate take one out of the cabinet and wash it afterwards"

She said while her back faced Sam. Sam said a quick no and grabbed our plates for us.

I opened mine up and damn. Imma be full tonight. She made us spicy chicken, regular chicken, and some ham and cheese sandwiches. Then she set some fruit punch on the table.

 Then she set some fruit punch on the table