Chapter 10

Once Sam and I got in front of the class I stopped. He looked at me confused as to why I stopped.

Sam took my hand in his and "you'll be ok." I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

Sam let go of my hands and it immediately felt cold and empty.

He opened the door for me and I walked in. When I walked into the room instantly went quiet. Everyone who was talking to their friends instantly looked at me. I felt very uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on me.

I think Sam noticed I was uncomfortable because he yelled: "everyone goes back to what the fuck you were doing!" Once they heard Sam's booming voice they literally shook in their boots and quickly turned around.

Sam smiled down at me and I mouthed thank you. I walked over to my seat all the way in the back and Sam followed behind me.

He pulled out the chair that was next to me and sat down. I looked over at him and he winked at me. It's a good thing I'm wearing makeup because my face would have been fiery red.

Once the teacher walked in the class became quiet and all eyes wandered to the front board.

The teacher situated everything that was in her hands on her desk and took a deep breath. She looked at her full class and greeted us with a gleeful good morning. Her eyes scanned the room swiftly after. Her scan stopped once it came upon Sam.

She arched her eyebrows and said, "Sam, I'm glad you decided to join our class today."

The whole class turned towards the back of the room. I looked down at my lap playing with my fingers. I don't like attention.

He looked at me and smirked. He answered back "well, someone special made me want to go to class today."

I could feel the murmurs go around the room. I heard many people say various things. Somewhere out of jealousy while some were just confused.

I didn't even bother looking up. I didn't want to see their judging eyes. After a moment I finally looked up.

The teacher cleared her throat and everyone turned to face the board. She clapped her hands together and looked at me and said: "well, thank you to whoever convinced him to come to class today." I nodded my head and she started with her lesson.

Throughout the lesson, I could feel his eyes on me. I choose to ignore his stares and continued writing down my notes.

After minutes of ignoring him, he started to throw little pieces of an eraser at me. I bit tongue and ignored him.

He finally stopped but he went on to throwing paper balls at me. I was doing well ignoring him until he throws one at my eyes when I turned to the side to see the board better. I turned my head slowly to the side and stared at Sam like he was crazy.

I threw daggers at him and all he did was smirk at me. I turned away and another paper came flying my way. I thought it was Sam but, it was actual Britney Burke. I looked at her for a while before I looked down at the crumpled up piece of paper.

Britney Burke is known as the school slut. She sleeps with any guy that has a pulse. She and her bimbos run the school in her mind. She walks down these halls as you owe her something.

With one look she sends people running for the hills. You do not want to get on her bad side. I tried telling people she's not a slut but she calls herself the queen of sluts. What am I suppose to do?

Sam and Britney have been the it couple of the school even though they never went out. He's on the football team and she's the captain cheerleading team. I guess it's destined for them to be together. It's the typical popular girl and popular guy match.