Chapter 50

Guys before I start this chapter I have something to tell you.

LBKeen has made A review of my book on YouTube. Her YouTube channel name is Liz B K. Go like, comment, and subscribe.

Its a really good review and I recommend you watch it if you'll like.

Now back to the chapter.

Sam's POV

"Ok son, you can go to Diamnond now"

I didn't think twice. I got out of my seat and ran out the door. I heard my dad chuckle as I closed the door behind me.

I haven't seen my love all day. I've been suffering without her.

I got a call from my dad early in the morning telling that since I was next in line to be leader of the gang I have to sign some papers.

So I couldn't say no. I had to sign the papers.

The black Panthers are quiet. Too quiet. My dad said that they are planning their attack and that I should alert.

They already know that Diamond is my girlfriend so I bet they're going to use that to their advantage.

By the end of the meeting my hands were cramping and my palm was red. I must have signed at least 200 papers.

All I wanted to do was spend time  with my princess but that plan got thrown out the window.

I pulled up to Diamond's house and shut off my car. I quickly took the key out the ignition and went up to Diamond's door.

I flipped through my keys, looking for the right one. Once I found it I unlocked the door and walked inside the house.

Momma said that I'm at her house with Diamond more than she is so, she made me a spare key.

Since I have a key to Diamond's I decided to give her a key to my house too.

For the past two days she has been at my house more. She stays for about 4 to 6 hours then she leaves.

During those hours she's usually with me or playing with Katherine.

I'm not complaining or anything. My family loves her company as much as I do.

I walked up the stairs and went straight to Diamond's room. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head through the door.

I was expecting to see Diamond sound asleep but, I was wrong.

Her legs were hanging off the bed and her blanket was on the side of her bed.

I walked closer to her and stopped in front of her bed. My mouth dropped opened as I saw her perfectly shaped  boob that were illuminated by the moon light.

Why was she not wearing a bra?

I have no idea.

But, I was enjoying every second of it.

She looks like she's a D cup or a E cup. Her boobs were huge. I'm enjoying my view right now.

I looked at her as she slept and I couldn't help but sigh.

She doesn't see what I see.

She doesn't see how beautiful she is.

I leaned down and laid a kiss on her chest. A moan escaped her lips as she combed her fingers through my hair.