Chapter 37

Sam's POV

Hours later and my princess still wasn't in my arms.

I was waiting for my love in the waiting room with Noah and Ruby for what seems like days now.

Ruby took the news almost as bad as I did. Her and Diamond has become really close. It's like they're sisters.

Everytime a doctor would come into the waiting room I would get all happy, hoping they called for us.

But, they never did.

Just thinking about why my baby girl was here made me mad.

Diamond did nothing to Britney. Britney just wants some attention. I never seen a girl be so obsessed with someone who wants nothing to do with her.

Britney will pay for what she did to my princess. Wheither it's today, tomorrow, or next month she will pay.

"Diamond Ryder" a tall bold doctor said with a clipboard in his hand.

All three of us hopped out of our chairs and ran up to the doctor. He cleared his throat and looked back down at his clipboard.

"She's okay but, she'll have to stay in the hospital for 3 days. We have to keep a close eye on her foot" the man said.

A breathe I didn't know I was holding escaped my lips as he said my baby girl was okay.

If she wasn't alright Britney and I would have some big problems.

"Only family can visit her right now" the doctor said.

"I'm Diamond's husband and this is her sister and her husband" I said as I pointed to us.

The guy nodded his head and lead us to Diamond's room.

When I walked in I was frozen. My princess had a whole bunch of tubes and needles in both her arms.

Her foot was hooked up to the ceiling with a big bulky cast on it.

Even though she had all those things on her body she beautiful. More beautiful than before.

I walked up to her kissed her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi baby girl"

"Hi sammy"

"Pretend like we're not here" Noah said as he leaned on Ruby's shoulder.

"Hi you guys" Diamond said in a raspy voice. Even her voice sounds sexy.

We talked for a little while until the door busted open.

"WHERE'S MY BABY!!!" momma screamed as she ran over to Diamond's bed.

A tear slip from her eyes as she saw Diamond laying on the bed.

"Hi mom" Diamond said as she wiped the tear that was on her mom's cheek.

"Who did this to you" momma whispered.

"Britney" Diamnond simply said.

Momma's eyes turned red as Diamond continued to tell her what Britney did to her.

"She will pay" momma said as she clenched her fist.

I haven't seen her this mad before. She's usually a calm and happy person.

"Trust me, she will regret it" I said with a evil smirk on her face. I already have the perfect plan in mind.

"Why that face" Diamond said a little worried. I'm probably smiling like an idiot.

"I know how to get our dear friend Britney to pay for what she did" I said as I looked at everyone in the room.

After a moment that evil smirk appeared on my face.

"What's the plan" everyone said in unison.

"Ok so the plan is........"

"Is everyone clear on the plan" I asked with a smirk.

They all nodded their heads. Even momma was apart of it.

She even suggested we bury Britney alive but, I sadly had to say no to that brilliant plan.

I think we might go to jail if we bury her alive.

"We have to wait a couple of weeks tbough. Until I get better at least" Diamnond said.

I nodded my head and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"So did Sam finally ask you out" momma said in her whispering voice.

I think everyone downstairs heard her.

Diamond nodded her head and her mom screamed.

"You owe me $10" momma said to Diamond.

Diamond nodded her head and stuck her tongue out at her mom.

"You guys bet on me"

"Maybe" they both said.

I shook my head in disbelive.

I expected this from momma but I didn't expect this from Diamnond.

After a few hours momma was called back to work and Noah and Ruby had to go home.

I'm pretty sure Ruby is going to Noah's house but, that's none of my business.

The room became silent as only Diamnond and I was left in the room.

She patted the empty space next to her motioning me to sit down. I did as she told me and climbed in bed with her.

She laid her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand.

"Get some rest baby girl"

She nodded her head and snuggled closer to me.

"Good night daddy"

"Good night baby girl"

I watched as her chest softly rised up and down.

How could someone hurt Diamond? She's harmless. She don't do anything to bother anyone.

She stays quiet and in her place.

Britney will suffer just like she made Diamond suffer. I will watch her suffering and smile, knowing that she deserves it.

I will make her pay.

I'll make sure of it.