Chapter 13

"Aww! Look at how cute they look!"

  That's all I heard before I saw a bright flash of light go off. Even though my eyes were closed I knew it was my mom taking pictures again.

  I smiled softly for the picture until I realization hit me. My mom said 'they' as in two people.

  I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it until the sleep was gone. Once my vision was cleared up I was frozen.

Sam had his arms around my waist with his head resting on my boobs. Our legs were a tangled mess and I had droll all over my side of the blanket. My hands were on his stomach under his long sleeve shirt. I quickly removed my hands and looked at my mom grinning from ear to ear.

After we finished eating we went up to my room to study. We must've fell asleep while studying.

  I yawned and shook Sam awake. That attempt failed because all he did was turn his head around and rub his face into my boobs.

  I screamed his name about 3 times and he still was sound asleep.

  I only had one thing to try out.

   "rain drop"

  Not even seconds later Sam shouted "drop top". I knew that would work.

  His eyes slowly opened minutes after. He noticed where his face was and smirked at me saying "I like this position babe." I slapped the back of his head and he jolted up and off my bed.

  He rubbed the back of his head and pouted while I laughed at his reaction to me hitting him.

  "I'm saving this video" my mom said after I finished laughing at Sam.

  I put my face in my hands and sighed. Sam walked up to her, smiled at the video, and whispered something in her ears.

  What does he keep telling her? I asked myself as I watched Sam come to sit on the edge of my bed.

  My mom clapped her hands and said "okay kids, time to get ready for school."

  School? What is she talking about?

  It's just night time. Still in shock I leaned over my bed to check what time it is. I only had 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready for school.

  I buried my face in my pillow and screamed my lungs off. Just the thought of school makes me rattled.

  I felt my bed dip but I ignored it. I was too busy feeling bad about being forced to go back to the hell hole you call school.

  I felt someone put their weight on me and I immediately knew it was Sam. Sam said "come on princess, we have to get ready for school." When Sam said princess I heard a thump come from the doorway.

  I lifted my head and saw that the camera that was in my mom's hand was now on the floor. I knew why she had that kind of reaction though.

  The only guy that called me princess was my dad. My mom is not yet over the fact that my dad is gone. She's not used to not having him around. So when Sam called me princess it reminded her of my dad.

  She looked at me and I gave her a knowing look. I wasn't fully used to Sam calling me princess either.

  She bend over and picked up the camera. She said "come on kids or else you'll be late for school. Diamond don't forget you have to dress up today." I nodded my head and after her goodbyes to us she left.

  I wiggled Sam off of me and he laughed. He dropped next to me on the bed before he got up and went back over to the edge of my bed.