Chapter 32

"Yes right there" I moaned out.

He pressed harder hitting my tense spots.

"Right here?" he asked as he applied more pressure.

I tilt my head back and rolled my eyes in pleasure.

This the good stuff.

Sam was currently giving me a foot message. We had just came from church and my good foot was killing me.

I had to wear the right heel only. I couldn't bring myself to wear flats with the outfit.

Since I was at two different hights my feet got sore and red. Sam said that since I gave him a back massage he's gonna rub my feet.

I obviously jumped at the opportunity of getting my feet massaged. Who wouldn't?

He had magic fingers too. It's like his fingers know exactly where my tense spots are.

"Baby girl, you hungry?" Sam asked.

Everytime he calls me baby girl I can't help but smile. It's so cute when he calls me baby girl.

"Yeah, sure"

"Let's go get some food"

We would have been eating a home cooked meal right now but, my mom wasn't here.

Someone from her job called in sick so she had to fill in for them.

I grabbed one shoe and put it on. That's the good part of having a broken foot. You dont need a pair of shoes, all you need is one shoe.

Sam grabbed his car keys and phone and walked downstairs. I slowly followed behind him being extra careful with my foot.

I hobbled to Sam's car and sat down in the passenger seat. I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

That was a lot of work. Sam would have helped me but he was holding the door so they wouldn't close on my leg.

Sam drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as a Ed sheeran song played on the radio.

I watched him as he quietly sung alone. I listened closely to his singing and I was shocked.

Sam has the voice of an angel. His voice is deep but still flowing.

The car came to a stop but, I didn't care. I was still shocked.

"What?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

I shook my head, trying to snap out of it.

"You have a beautiful voice"

"You have a beautiful face" he said as he squeezed my cheeks.

"I'm serious, you have a beautiful voice"

"Thank you princess"

"Why aren't you in music class?"

"I am, sometimes I have football meeting during my 3rd period music class"

"I have 3rd period music"

"You do?" His eyes widened. I just nodded my head.

"Sometimes I don't go because I don't wanna deal with Britney"

I nodded my head in understanding. If I had the choice I would skip all the classes I have with Britney and her minions.

I looked out the window and I saw we were at chick-fil-a.

"Drive thru or inside"

I thought about it for a second.

Would I rather sit in a comfortable ass seat and be served or walk my sorry ass inside and stand in line?

"Drive thru" I said not wasting another minute.

"Drive thru it is baby girl"

There he goes again with the whole baby girl thing. But shit, I'm not complaining.

He ordered me 45 pieces of chick-n-strips with barbeque sauce and orange juice. I wasn't really that hungry so I got that small amount chicken strips.

He got himself a deluxe sandwich with some lemonade.

I was gonna eat it home but, I couldn't wait anymore. I opened my bag and barbeque sauce and started eating in the car.

I was so into my chicken strips that I voluntary allowed Sam to videotape me.

If my food wasn't so good I would have slapped his head.

It's a good thing we were still in chick-fil-a's parking lot because him filming me would have been a real safety hazard.

"I didn't know you love food this much" he mumbled to himself.

"What do you mean" I asked with about two chicken strips in my mouth.

"Most girls are too shy to eat around guys but, you seem comfortable" he said as he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"I would eat a whole turkey leg in front of you. I'm not shy when it comes to eating" I said as I dipped a strip in the sause.

"I like that" I heard him say. I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to hear him because he was talking so low.

I just pretended I didn't hear what he said and continued to eat my strips.

"Diamond, you can't eat all those strips" Sam said as he stopped at the red light.

I looked at him like he was the most stupidest person on earth.

Didn't we just have a conversation about how I'm not too shy to eat around guys?

"I'll give you $100 if you eat all of those strips by the time we get home"

I'm not gonna take his money but I'm still gonna eat all my strips just so he can look dumb.

"Bet" I said as I took three strips and stuffed it in my mouth.

His eyes widened as I effortly chewed on the strips. The light turned green and he sped off.

I peeped how he's speeding now. He doesn't want me finish before we get home. Well that's too bad. We made made a bet and I will follow through with it.

I had two chicken strip left now. I looked up and I saw he was turning onto my street.

Sam looked at me and smirked, knowing that I didn't finish all my strips.

While he was looking at me from the side of his eyes I stuffed the two remaining strips into my mouth and chewed fast.

Once I swallowed the strips Sam pulled into the driveway. He cursed under his breathe as he hit the steering wheel.

All I did was prop my head under my hands and looked at him.

"You really shouldn't underestimate me" I said as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"I know that now" he said as he pulled out his wallet. He took out a one hundred dollar bill and handed it to me.

I pushed his hand away and said "I don't want your money. I already let you pay for my food"

"Ok fine by me" he said.

Something is off. He gave up too easily.

I slowly nodded my head and unbuckled my seat belt. I have to keep an eye out for Sam.

I looked in my drive way and I saw a black Camero. That's not my car or my mom's. The car does look familiar though.

I got out the car and slowly walked up to the Camero.

Before I could see who's in the car someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth.

I struggled in their arms as I tried to pull away.

They finally let me go and I turn around. A gasp escaped my lips as I saw the culprits.

What are they doing here?