Chapter 44

Diamond's POV

HE'S IN A WHAT!!!!

I hope he lying to me because it's too early for me to be dealing with this kind of news.

"What gang are you in?"

"The Vipers"

I stepped away from him in shock. How did the leader let him join?

The leader is a mystery person.

No one has seen him or her. Not even the members of the gang.

"Are you going to break up with me?" Sam asked. He was looking at me with sad eyes.

"Why would I break up with you just because you're in a gang? I love you too much to let that get in the way of our relationship"

"I don't deserve you" Sam said as he kissed my forehead.

If he's in a gang do his parents know because if they don't he's going to have to tell them. I don't want this burden on him.

"Do your parents know?"

I know that if I told my mom I was in a gang she would kill me, bring me back to life to clean the mess, then kill me again.

"Baby girl my parents are the leaders of the gang"

My mouth literally dropped. So his parents are the mystery leaders of the Vipers.

This is too much information for me to handle all at once. I sat down on my bed and hugged my knees.

Have you ever killed a bug and started thinking that their mom is waiting to kill you?

That's the level of over thinking I'm on right now.

My head hurts just thinking about it.

Sam kneeled down in front of me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry I got you into this" Sam said as he rubbed my knees.

"As long as my mom is safe I'm ok"

Sam nodded his head as a way of reassuring that my mom is going to be fine.

"Someone from our school is apart of the Black Panters so be extra careful"

I didn't know that kids in our School was apart of gangs. I'm over here thinking that they were normal kids.

I guess I was wrong about the people in my school.

But, who could it be?

There is over 1,000 kids at my school. It could be anybody. It could also be one of the teachers.

You can't count anyone out.

Sam nodded his head and got up from his kneeled position.

He started taking off his shoes then came his jacket and shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready for bed" he said casually.

Before I knew it he started unbuckling his belt. I turned away and looked at my wall.

I don't wanna see this. I mean I really want to but, I can't look thirsty.

"Baby girl it's ok if you wanna look"

I could just see the smirk on his face. He knows what he's doing.

I shrugged my shoulders and climbed back under my sheets. It's now 3am and I'm pooped.

I was supposed to be asleep but Sam decides it was the best time to wake me up.

Well I'm happy he did in a way. I would have died if he wasn't here.